The Princess and the Alpha Rogue

HELLO GUYS! IT'S ME! I know it has been a while (a year). But welcome to the new beginning of My Best Friend is my MATE(MBFM). I hope you enjoy this new part/start over. I will change some things around and give my characters some meaning and make them an actual person. But every name will be the same. I will guarantee that! But, I want you guys to tell me what you think in the comments and I will stop wasting your time and let you guys read. Enjoy and tell me what you think! Much love!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long time ago, there was a pack called the Midnight Wave pack and the Aspen Bullet pack. Both leaders grew up being best friends. The young alphas jacked around and found two female humans. They thought that it was their mate, but it was way wrong. The "Luna" of the Midnight wave pack, died during childbirth. She gave birth to a little alpha named Ace Johnson, the son of Alpha Adams. The "Luna" of Alpha Samuel was killed to mess with the Aspen Bullet pack. The legacy of the Aspen Bullet pack was twin girls, Sheila and Theia.

One evening, the two packs joined together for a war against Willow Creek pack.  During a conference between the three packs, Alpha Samuel and Alpha Adams realized that the goddess of the moon paired the two together. After the mating process, the two packs became the Midnight Bullet pack. The conference settled that the son of Alpha Adams was to marry any female child that Alpha Mason. 

As years passed, the three Alphas and Luna met and discussed what will happen for future Ace Johnson and little Kylee. The two of them played all the time as children, with Ace's sisters and Kylee's brother. Alpha Mason would often get pissed about how the two men would take Kylee to their packhouse so she would get used to her "new home" as if she was "their" daughter. Alpha Mason would treat his daughter like he did with his Luna when they were young. His daughter would be watched by his beta or his gamma. But he would mainly let him and his Luna keep young Kylee in his office. Kylee and Ace had two different ways of upbringing. Kylee would be under the watch of someone her father trusted and she would be tutored by Beta Micheal 's mate or by Gamma Hudson's mate. She learned how to do basic defend herself and the basic reading and writing, and most important of all, know how to do the work of an Alpha. 

Ace, on the other hand, was left to his own. His father and his husband didn't care too much about him. They let him train and become a fighter. They would let him do Alpha work when they had to go set up marriages for his twin sisters. When Ace was fifteen he visited Kylee for the first time in years, telling her that he wants her to become rouge with him. She refused, not knowing anything about what a mate is. Ace knew that she was too pissed off, but he took her refusal as a rejection. That evening, Ace was gone. His father's called all packs to look for Ace. Mason was mildly disappointed at the Midnight Bullet Pack. He was going to attack, but Alpha Samual offered his daughter to Alpha Mason's son, Gerome. Luckily that the fifteen-year-old and the seventeen-year old's wolves were mates. Gerome told his father that he would be the Alpha of the Midnight Bullet pack because of their human children wouldn't be able to do anything. 

After four years of Ace being missing, Kylee became the first Luna to lead a pack. The first evening of her life of being a single Luna changed when a pack of rogues attacked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I blurted out to my beta. I stood up from my desk and looked at him. 

"I'm not Luna. Why would I fuck you when we aren't even on a date?" Jaxson, my beta replied causing me to roll my eyes. Jaxson and I act like mates in front of other Alpha and Luna's. He placed a false mark on my neck to make sure that I am protected. "Kylee we need to go through." I nodded at what he said. We ran out of the packhouse and let our wolves take over. Our wolves to flirt, but we know that we aren't mates.  It's a long and complicated story. My wolf sighed as we ran for thirty minutes, straight.