20 (AJ pov)(O.C.)

It is finally my 20th birthday. It has been 2 weeks since I meet my mate/my future wife(by force but we are going to get married when I think it is time but not this early. She just left high school. She is the most beautiful 18 year old I have ever meet. I know that I grew up with having her as my best friend. I woke up from. A nights long full of rounds because she started her heat on Sunday and now it is Saturday it has ended. Lately Kylee has been pulled from my reach because of wedding dress fittings. I hated that she had to do things she didn't want to do. I looked around and say Kylee in my arms. Her head on top of my armpit. She snores so cutely!!! My Father and Dad came in to the room and sat on the other side of the bed. Dad went up and smiled so widely and ran his hand through my hair like he did when I was younger. I smiled like no other when Father smiled at dad and me.
"Happy birthday my baby boy." Dad said and kissed me on the forehead.
"Thanks Dad."
"Happy birthday Son." Father said. 'Father doesn't click on to the subjects of my being Alpha, having a mate and my bithdays. But other wuse he is hella lot of fun'
"Thanks Father."
"No problem son." He said.
Kylee started to move around. We all looked at her. She made her way up so she sat on her knees. She was in one of my shirts. She rubbed her eyes and looked embarrassed by Father and Dad who looked away.
"I'm...uh gonna be in the bathroom if anyone needs me " Kylee said walking out of the room as fast as she could at the height of 5'2. And closed the door.
"Babe."I said as my parents left.
"Yea." She said shyly.
"Come out."
"No."
"No?!" I asked getting angry.
"You have to get me birthday boy." She said and I opened the door and she stood in the shower naked. I love that she feels comfortable with me in the room like that.
"You have to get ready. There is a party tonight for you."she said as she got out all wet. And my eyes did not leave her beautiful body.
"Stop staring at me and get in th shower so I can do your hair."
"Why do my hair when you can do me right now."I said making her blush*I know its really dirty but I felt that Ace would say something like that.* "SHOWER!!!" She yelled and pushed me into the shower. After a 29/30 min long shower the clock read 6:45. Damn we slept the whole day away. Kylee walked in holding a pair of dress pants and shirt.
"What is this for." I said.
"Us, your parents, and your sisters including my whole main family are going out. OK!" She smiled and buttoned up my shirts and I slipped the pants on with some shoes and socks. I let Kylee do my hair. Kylee was wearing a beautiful mint green dress that goes to her mid thigh. I growled and pulled her over to me I moved some of her hair out of her face. My hand stopped at he cheek and she pushed her head/face into my hand and rubbed her head against my hand. My hand over to the back if her back and pulled her to me and shoved my lips onto hers. She started to kiss back in the matter of seconds.
"Sissy!!!"Kylee's younger siblings yelled from being the Door.
"Yes" she said getting the lipstick off of my lips.
"We need to go."
"Ok we will be down in a sec "
"Ok!" They said as they ran off.
We walked down and Kylee's stopped.
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot my phone I will be right back."
"Ok." I said and continued to walk. With in mins Kylee waled down with her phone in her hand and her purse on her shoulder.
"Let's get going." Kylee's mom and dad said.
In 20 mins of silence we got to spaghetti works.
Everyone but Kylee ordered spaghetti. Kylee's ordered Chicken Alfredo. In a few mins Kylee's mom found something in Kylee's purse and pulled Kylee into the bathroom. With in a few mins Kylee's mom was mad and Kylee was not Kylee.
Her mom and dad started at each other.
"Kylee what the hell where you thinking not using protection." I looked at Mr alpha whatever and looked at my mate who had tears going down her face.
"PROTECTION FOR WHAT!" I growled.
"Your mate and my stupid daughter is PREGNANT!!!!"
"WHAT!!! KYLEE!!!" I YELL AND HER EYES WIDENED.
"Babe conlme her let's go somewhere to talk about this." I said and offered my arm and she took it shyly.
"Ace don't be mad at me I...." She said.
"Shut up. Don't be sorry this happened for a reason. And we are going to have this child." I said and kissed her tears away.
"How long are you?" I asked as we drive home to my pack.
"A week and a half."
"Hey there buddy"my hand is on Kylee's stomach as she giggled.
"Mommy and Daddy loves you so much!" I said abd stopped the car to kiss he stomach then Kylee's red lips.
'Bro we are going to be a father!' I told Jaxon.
'I know I feel pup. She is gonna be very beautiful. Must protect mate and daughter.'
"Is something wrong Ace.?"Kylee asked.
"We are having a daughter. Jaxon told me."
"Hi baby girl. Mama and Daddy love you so much!!!" I felt that Jaxon and Crystal jumping around in us. Because they know we know that we are having a daughter.
"We need names for her!" Kylee screamed.
"Babe.."
"Uhmm what about, Natalie or Mirajane, or Zephey." Kylee rambles. As we got to the cabin I carried her into the cabin and sat her on the bed. I help take her dress of and gave her my shirt. I removed the pants and we climbed into bed.
---------------------_-----&+-#-3-*+#*+#(#(##0
Awwwwww so cute. This is my first chapter since my break. It took to days to make this and it is 10:11 and I should go to bed. But yeah any baby girl named I will take it. And the whondo u think she would look like?!
Night ya beautiful nerds
# of words: 1099.