Time Skip. (O.C.)

(Kylee's POV)
I am now months pregnant. And I am going to be popping at any time. Ace has been more protective of me. His fathers handed down the title of Alpha and giving me the title Luna. Ace and I have agreed on the name Bay or Poppy. Ace's parents are spilt between the two names. My parents have left my life after what happened when the while pregnant thing in the beginning. But hey I would be pissed.
Ace has been busy with pack stuff and I have been working on Poppy/Bay's room. Full in pink and purple!!! Its weird. I grew up in a green and blue room cause of Gerome. I just turned 19 the other day. Ace just took me out to dinner at McDonalds. Not fancy but it was perfect! I felt two strong arms around my stomach and pulled me back. I let out a giggle. I felt Ace smile on my mark. I lean back so he more room. He spins me around and wrap his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck and we slow danced in the baby's room. I get up on my tip toes and kiss him and of course he deepens the kiss. I pull awayvso we face each other.
"How was work?" I said rubbing his shoulders and he relaxes.
"Work. How's my beautiful and yet strong mate?"
"Tired."
"Come here" he said and u walked and sat on his lap. Then there was a knock on the living room door. We walked down and two 5 year old boys stood there.
"Hi Alpha and Luna!" They said at the same time.
I look over to Ace for some answers but he had none.
"Hi.."I said.
"Dylan and Kole"(I am a nerd... I thought of Dylan and Cole Sprouse from Sweet life of Zack and Cody and Sweet life on deck...) The boys said as they looked at my tummy.
"Can we feel our mate." They said and u went into shock which ment that my water broke. I looked at Ace abs the twins mother and father ran up and took them. I just feel sorry for Ace.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ace POV.
After 12 hours of labor the pack doctor said that Kylee can start to push. After a minute or two we hear her beautiful scream. Lizzy the Pack Doctor held up my daughter.
"Here is baby #1. Baby #2 is on its way " Lizzy said and Kylee grabbed my hand as it turned red the second baby was coming.
"Here us baby #2's head one more push Mrs. Cult." Lizzy said as Kylee let out a huge scream. And as Kylee's scream died down we here baby #2's scream.
" congrats on your two baby girls!! Now what do you want to name baby number 1?"
"Poppy Rose Cult." I said and leaned down to kiss Kylee.
And baby number 2?"
"Bay Nicolette Cult." Kylee said and gave me a kiss on the lips.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The End!

If this chapter!!! I just skipped time cause it is like any normal pregnancy. Hormones, cravings, morning sickness. Yeah so the thing is that Ace Johnson's wolf only felt one baby and Kylee's felt the other baby. So thats what happened. Oh and when I do make the second book its about Poppy and Kole and Bay and Dylan. I don't know the name for it yet but this story is not done. I still have a few plans for this book. In the MBFiMM!!! Have a good evening and love y'all beautiful Nerds!!!