Kidnapped/Last Chapter(O.C.)

A/N: Poppy and Bay are 5 year olds.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AJs POV.
I was sleeping with my girls. Poppy and Bay are sleeping between me and Kylee who was facing me in her sleep. Within a few minutes I heard screams from the girls. Me and Kylee shoot up and follow the persons odor. "Kylee wants wrong?" I said standing in the middle of a street.
"It was my parents they kidnapped my babies." Kylee sobbed. I pulled her into my chest and inhaled her sent. I pulled back a little bit and I ran my hand down her face.
"Is it a bad thing that I'm pregnant again?"
"No Baby. Its a good thing." I pulled her closer than before.
"Let's go home we will figure it out in the morning."
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bay's POV
I was sleeping with Mommy and Daddy and Poppy. I felt a hand I thought it was Daddy till I went outside. I screamed which made Poppy scream.
"Shut it kids!!" The mans voice yelled (remember they are 5 with not very good grammar).
"WHERE'S MY MOMMY AND MY DADDY!!!" I yelled and hugged Poppy
"I Want TO GO HOME!!!!" Poppy said.
And we fell asleep.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Poppy's POV
Me and sissy were sleeping on a huge bed like mama's and papa's. I am so scare. I went up to the door.
"Hello!!!!" I screamed and Sissy runs up to the door.
The door opens and we run to the bed and went under it.
"My Granddaughters. It is me Grandma! Grandpa is waiting for you to. She says and me and Bay hug each other. Her smile was scary.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DUN DUN DUUUN!!!! This is the last chapter of thus book!!! The next book will take place in eleven years in their time when Kylee gives birth to the twins younger brother. *not gonna say his name yet* And they beginning chapter should explain what happened over the eleven years. So thank y'all so much for all the likes. And don't achieve this cause I will tell y'all bout it when I update the first chapter for that book!!!! But thanks again you very beautiful nerds!!!!