WTF:WHERES MY FOOD!!! (O.C.)

(Kylee's pov)
I woke up on top Ace. I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips and got up. I walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and got ready for day. I put on a Batman tank top. and some black jean shorts with a yellow bow and a pair of yellow convers. I walk down stairs to see my best friend / my beta Nikki is the same clothes but for superman ( in the picture above)
"Hey Girly." I said and gave her a hug.*don't say anything its just what we girls do* that was me talking.
"Nuthin much just getting some food." I said and walked into the room to see my brothers(Gerome,Noah, Curtus, Simon, Tucker, and Elijah.)with my three baby sisters(Khloe, Lilo, and Annela.) I walk to the driver and I hear lots of laughter trying to be held in by my 9 siblings who are not in my mothers womb. My third in commands walked in with a sailor theme. I open the door and my beta(Nikki) third command (Maggie), and my sibling burst out in laughter. I started at the open driver looking at the doors and everywhere even the freezer. I let out a lowl growl and they shutted up. My parents and all the others came down looking for what I growled at.
"Sweetie what did you growl at?" My parents asked in unison.
I opened the fridge door and pointed at it," WTF!!!!! WHERES THE FOOD!!!!!!!" I yelled.
They(being parents) came over and looked in the fridge. "Boys..." My mother said with some anger not just of her hormones but because she was also hungry.
"Yes Mama?" My brothers said trying to look cute. I growled along with my mom at the boys and the three little girls and my dad laughed their heads off till my mom snapped her head to look at my dad and he stopped.
"Boys, Terins (my dad) YOU GO TO THE STORE AND GET FOOD WHEN ME, KYLEE KEEP OUR COMPANY BUSY!!!" my mom barked so my dad and the boys ran out the door.
"Wow are they always this whipped?"Alpha Samuel and Alpha Adams asked
"Yes" me and my mom said as we nodded.
"To be true here I would have said you two would look like sisters!" Ace, Alphas Samuel and Adams said.
We giggled. What the life having my brothers and dad around my pinkie.