A Ghetto Love Story {^*^} (14)

Next part right now hehe :)

 Hope ya'll like it :)

_____________________

 I came out of the bathroom wearing my super shrunken blue dress. I had grown a lot since ten, hadn't I? I came out to Lante wearing his sunglasses and dancing to 'Like a G6'. 

 I cleared my throat. "How do I look? Lie to me if it's shitty," I laughed out.

 Lante muted the TV and turned to me. He slowly removed his glasses and stared at me with amazed eyes. "Daaayyyuuuuummmmm," he said in a whisper.

 "Well? Is it that bad?" I asked self-consciously.

 "I wouldn't say bad," he said, smiling a little.

 I went to look in the mirror, mumbling, "What are you talking about?"

 I saw that it was a nice length, falling just below my knees, and flowing out. It was still silky and shiny and still crisp from the box I had taken it out of. I looked up and saw was Lante had been staring at so intently. It was so small around my chest that I felt violated.

 I blushed and just wanted to smack Lante in the face. I quickly changed into my old clothes and came out of the bathroom with my arms crossed. "Wow, Lante. I didn't know you were such a pervert."

 He laughed and made himself comfortable on the couch. "That's like saying I'm not a man," he said, unmuting the TV and patting the seat next to him. "You know, you could be my date at the party."

 "Shut up Lante," I said, blushing angrily. "You know I'm with RJ."

 "Do I?" he asked, tapping his chin with is finger thoughtfully. "I don't remember that little detail."

  "Wow," I said, blushing and walking into the kitchen. I took two Arizonas out that were Devin and Devon's and threw one to Lante.

 "Thanks," he said with a wink. "Listen, I'm gonna go take a shower, party's like in an hour. You know my number, bebe," he said with a smile.

 I rolled my eyes and sipped my soda. I decided to get ready for this dumb party before it was too late.

 _______________

________________

 I came out of my room, wearing my blue dress with a black tank top underneath, which helped cover.....

 I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I had already attached some blue strands of hair into mine and now my ponytail was streaked with neon blue. I applied hot pink lipstick to my bottom lip and light pink to my top lip, making sure to make them pop. I applied a burnt orange color to my eyelids to make the brown show more, lining my eyes with coal black eyeliner. I exaggerated my mole with my eyeliner and finally applied a nice coating of mascara.

 I smiled and asked Acacia what she thought. She smiled and said, "Finally, you're following in my footsteps."

 I rolled my eyes but smiled at the compliment. Well, it was a compliment to her at least.

 I put on my little hoop earrings, onyx ring, and bunch necklaces on. I grabbed my purse and my small black leather jacket. I stepped out the door and went across the way to Lante's. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open it up.

 He did, and stepped out lookin' finer than I ever saw him. He was wearing a tan sweater vest, with a small white v-neck peeping out, khaki skinny pants up to his ankles and the dark brown boater shoes. He smiled at me and winked his light brown eyes through his fashionable thick framed glasses.