12

Wooyoung

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I then noticed that I was in a hospital. At first I didn't know what I was doing here, but then I remembered what happened.

San hates me and I fainted.

Soon after I noticed that I was not alone in the room. There was someone sitting beside me.

"Wooyoung, You're awake."

To my surprise it was San who spoke...
Life really do hate me, dont it? Like San is every where. I want San to love me already or just leave me alone forever.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked. I mean I thought that he hated me so why is he here now? I don't get this guy. Like I really dont.

"You fainted, so of course I called the ambulance and stayed with you."

"But you hate me, so why did you even care about me fainting? I thought you wanted me dead anyway."

San looked offended.

"Just because you broke my heart won't make me an asshole. I'm not like you."

"oh wow really? Says the one who run away like a little bitch and didn't even care to listen to the other person. Did you know that I didn't kiss Hongjoong? No! Because you ran away from all your problems instead of facing them! I actually pushed him away because I loved you and not him! I never wanted to kiss him. "

San was quite after that. He probably felt ashamed of his idiotic actions. Well good. He should feel ashamed it's all his fault for not hearing me out.

" I'm sorry.. "

He whispered.

" Sorry, what? I can't hear you. "

I teased him.

" I said I'm sorry."

He said a little louder.

"still can't hear you."

"I said I am sorry for being an idiot!"

San said loud and clear.

"that's much better."

I smiled to myself.

(I feel like the characters are really out of character... Idk...maybe it's just me)

The air around us became lighter and I was more than happy.

"I can't believe I needed to faint to make you sit down and hear me out."

I thought out loud. San laughed a little.

"I'm really sorry Wooyoung.. How could I ake up for it?"

San asked with a cute pout on his face.

"Well first take me home and then stay the night at my place because I really missed you and I really want to cuddle with you."

"Okay."

San said then kissed my forehead before standing up to look for a nurse.

That day was a crazy day, but in the end everything turned out great. And I'm happy to say that I got back the meaning of my life.

The end

---------
Well this story was a big piece of shi-

So yeah. I rushed this story. Like this story is a whole mess from beginning to the end.
Let's be honest, I can't write books. Like not at all.

Anyway, sorry to disappoint everyone with this story and this ending.
I hope you'll have a great day and find better books to read 😅😅😅

Puppeteer is out