3

Jealous:
1:Feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.
2:Feeling or showing a resentful suspicion that one's partner is attracted to or involved with someone else.

Wooyoung pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:25.
-wow I have slept for long.
I saw that it was an unknown number but picked it up anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Wooyoung?"

"Um yes. And who is asking?"

"It's me Choi San."

"Oh hi. How did you get my phone number?"

"Oh I asked Hongjoong Hyung."

"Ooh. Okay. By the way Why are you calling?"

"I was wondering if we could hang out for a while. What do you think? Are you free today?"

"Yes of course. When do you want to meet up?"

"An hour later maybe?"

"OK. See you an hour later then."

"Bye!"

I put away my phone.
-oh my god he wants to hang out with me!
I got out of my bed and got to my wardrobe.
-What should I wear? Something comfortable or something elegant? Or maybe both? Maybe I'll just wear something casual.
I grabbed some black ripped skinny jeans and a red shirt. I rushed in to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and did my hair to look nice.
I put on myself some perfume too.
-Maybe this is a little too much??

I shrugged it off and got out of the bathroom. I looked at my phone and saw I still had 15 minutes till 12:25.
Then it hit me.
I never asked where should we meet. I opened San's chat and texted him.

Wooyoung

Hey. I never asked where should we meet.

San

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell. What about the local park?

Wooyoung

Okay. See you there.

I put away my phone and got going. I headed towards the local park that was about 10 minutes away from me. I got there pretty quick.

I began to look for a green haired guy which was not that hard to find. I began to walk towards him and when he noticed me I waved and he did the same.

"Hey Wooyoung. I hope I'm not bothering you."
He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Hey San. No, of course not." I smiled.
"What do you want to do?" I looked at San as I asked.

"Do you like ice-cream?" San asked.
"I love ice-cream! Let's go and get some!" I grabbed San by the hand and started to drag him towards an ice-cream shop. He just laughed at my reaction and he just let me drag him.
"You really do like ice-cream." he laughed to himself. I nodded and he smiled at me which made my heart skip a beat.

When we arrived we didn't know which flavour to get so we just chose randomly. We got the same flavour and decided that we'll go back to the park and eat it there.

I found out than San is a very sweet person and he's adorable. He told me that he has a plush named Shiber. He's so cute I just want to hug him.
But he can be serious too. And he mostly has a poker face on. So I was very surprised to find out that he has a soft side too.
The sun began to go down.

"Today was fun." I looked at San who was already looking at me.
"I agree". I answered.
"We should do this more often from now on. What do you think?"
"Absolutely. It was nice hanging out with you. I should get going now though. Its getting dark." I wanted to spend more time with San but it was getting dark and I'm terrified of the dark. But I didn't want to tell San. That would have been too embarrassing.

"it's not that dark yet. Stay a little more?" He looked at me with big puppy eyes and I couldn't say no to them.
-stupid Wooyoung. Control yourself!
"Okay. Just a little more."
"Yay!" He cheered.

And from that little more it got to 3 more hours and now the sky was pitch black.
"Hey um San. I think it's time for me to go.."
"Yeah. I should get going now too. Well see you!" He waved and began to walk but I stopped him.
"Hey ummm. Wait!" he turned around with a questioning look on his face.
"Yes?" I could feel my face heat up.
"I uh. Never mind."
"No. You already started, finish it now."
"I, Uhm. So... Could you maybe.. You know."
He raised one of his eyebrow.
"So I'm kinda terrified of the dark and Im too scared to walk home alone and was wondering if you could walk me home." I whispered.
"I can't understand you Wooyoung. Please speak up." He walked closer to me and with that my face became more red.
"I'm scared of the dark..." I said louder so he could hear it.

He became silent. I felt my face burning and in my embarrassment I covered my face with my hands.
"You're scared of the dark?" he asked and I nodded.
"So that's why you wanted to go home so early?" I nodded again because I didn't want to talk. I was too embarrassed so I just stayed quiet.
"Awe. It's okay. Of course I'll walk you home. Oh my god you're so cute. Come let's go then. Show me the way." He grabbed my hands and pulled them from my red face and he gave me the biggest smile I've seen.

We were so close to each other. I got lost in his eyes. I really wanted to kiss him. We were inches apart from each other.
But then his phone started to ring and ruined the moment.
I was able to see who was calling him and when I saw I felt my heart breaking into little pieces.

It said Jongho with a little heart after it.
"Jongho! Haven't talk to you in a long while. I miss you so much. Really? I can't wait. Bye Love you and be careful on the way." He put away the phone and I felt like crying.
Of course he already has a boyfriend. How stupid of me thinking I have a chance.
"Let's go Wooyoung." He said and we began to walk.

The walk was silent,but it wasn't the nice comfortable silent.

We got closer to my street. This is one of the scariest place in the city. Lots of the street lights are bad or not even working so it was nearly pitch black. I was terrified. I didn't even notice I began to shake from fear.
"Wooyoung? Are you okay?" San asked with a voice softer than anything.
I shook my head. After I did that I thought I will faint because San grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers too. He even got closer to me.

I looked up at him and he looked down on me then he gave me a cute little smile. I felt myself blushing so I quickly looked away and heard him chuckle to himself.

"We're here." I said and he let go of me.
"Goodnight Wooyoung. See you." He gave me a short hug then began to walk.
"Bye San."

I went inside and changed into my pyjamas. As I was laying in my bed I was thinking about San and the phone call. I felt sad because that was probably his boyfriend. I felt so jealous. I wanted San to be mine but he was already someone else's.

I could not sleep properly that night.

____
______________
Hello. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Poor little Wooyoung is jealous.
What do you think, what will happen next?

Anyway, I have a nice day! ♥