10

Warning strong language?

Wooyoung pov

I groaned as I tried to sit up on my bed. I felt like my head will explode. I looked over at San and saw he was groaning too.

"We shouldn't have drank so much last night."

San groaned again. I giggled at his actions then regretted it because I felt a huge pain in my head again.

San was the one who got up from the couch first and went in the kitchen to get some painkillers for us.
After a while my head ache became bearable.

"Can you remember anything from last night?"
I asked.
"Not really."
San said.
"How did we even got home?"
San just shrugged.

"Looks like the sleeping beauties are finally awake."
Jongho said as he came in the livingroom.
"Good morning to you too Jongho."
San said.
"Good afternoon I would say. It's already half past one."
Jongho corrected his brother.

"Wow, did we really sleep that much?"
San asked as he looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. Jongho just nodded in response.

Because today was Saturday San didn't have to go work so we were able to cuddle all day long.
It was so nice, I didn't want that day to end.

*****
The next day

I went in the coffee shop to see Hongjoong to ask him about what was up whit him a few days ago. I knocked on his office door and waited a little but nothing happened.

Maybe he's not in here.

I walked away from his office and was about to leave the shop.

"Hey Wooyoung. What are you doing here?"

I looked back and saw Hongjoong behind me.

"I was just looking for you."
I said.

"Well you found me. What do you want?"
Hongjoong asked.

"You were acting strange a few days ago and I wanted to ask you what happened."

"Nothing happened. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me Hyung. I know that something isn't right. You are not like this. Please tell me what's wrong."
I walked closer to him and looked in his eyes. They were teary.

"It really is nothing Wooyoung. I'm fine."
He forced a smile. This made me frown.

"Stop lying. Tell me Hyung! Did I do something?"

"No. You did nothing."

"Then what is it Hyung? Please tell me, I'm begging you."

He just stood there quietly, but then he went closer to me and leaned towards my face. I didn't know what was happening. He softly placed his lips on mine and that was when shit got down. I heard a door open then glass break. I quickly pulled away from Hongjoong and what met my eyes made my heart stop. It was San. He was standing in the door, shock written all over his face. Then all I could read from his face was pure pain and hurt.

"Wooyoung?"
San asked in a quiet voice.

"San I swear to God this is not what you think it is."
I ran up to San.

"Sure, what ever. Fuck you too, Wooyoung."
San said in an angry and hurt tone then shut the door and because of that I accidentally ran into it. I quickly got up, opened the door and started to run after San. I couldn't find him. He was gone. I pulled out my phone and non stop called him, but he wouldn't pick it up. I ran to the park to see if he was at his favourite place, but he was nowhere to be seen. I ran to his house too and ringed the door bell like a million times,but no answer so I got my spare keys and got inside. I looked everywhere. He was nowhere. I felt tears dripping down from my face.

-where the hell was he?

I texted him so much but he didn't even bother to look at it. I was worried and scared.

-what if he does something stupid? What if he has already done something stupid? It's all my fault. No! It's all Hongjoong's fault!

I felt furious. I went back to the coffee shop to see Hongjoong.

"I hate you Hongjoong so much!"
I stormed into the shop and made Hongjoong jump from the loudness of my voice. I didn't care though.

"Why the hell did you kiss me you idiot!? It's all your fault now that San hates me."
I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Why is it all my fault? You asked me what was wrong with me in the first place! You were the one forcing me to tell you. Well I'm so sorry that I was scared to tell you so instead I showed you how I feel! It's not my fault San came at the wrong time."

"But there is still no right for you to kiss me. You knew I was dating San for fucks sake!"

Then we heard a door opened and a pissed looking Yeosang walked towards us.

-What the hell was he doing here? Never mind, I don't care.

"Why are you guys yelling?"

Hongjoong then explained everything.

"You know guys that both of you are huge idiots?"
Yeosang asked.

"Fuck you too, Yeosang."
I said back.

I got up and left the shop without a word.

Yeosang made me and Hongjoong 'forgive' to each other. I mean I wasn't mad at Hongjoong, he just made me upset and now maybe ruined my life forever but let's just not talk about that right now.
San still haven't contacted me and I was getting more and more worried.
He was nowhere to be found.

-where are you San?

.......

Ugh, I don't know what I'm doing with this story anymore....
Its just so random and aaahg!
I don't know anymore...