11

Hey guys by the way I changed a few things about the book.
Like I changed the description from

"Kiss me San~"

San nearly chocked on his drink as he looked at Wooyoung with wide eyes.

To

" San please listen to me! "

I said with tears in my eyes.

" I don't care. Go make out more with that Hongjoong guy. I'm done with you. "

Wooyoung pov

I can't even remember how long have I've been crying.
I already found out where San was. Jongho told me that San went home to his parents and won't be coming back for a while. I felt like shit. I didn't know what to do. I'd love to explain San what actually happened back at the coffee shop, but he turned off his phone.

With a big sigh I got out of my bed and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I tried to call San again, but nothing happened.
I felt like dying. I never loved anyone this much and now I totally fucked everything up by being an idiot. This is just great.

After God knows how many hours I heard my phone ringing. I quickly ran up to it and saw it was an unknown number. I picked it up anyway though.

"Hey... I miss you."

I froze. It was San.

"San? Is that really you?"

"Jongho told me everything... I'm sorry for over reacting and for running away like an idiot.."

I was speechless. I had no idea what to say or what to do. I was truly shocked.

"I really love you Wooyoung, I just can't live without you."

San said softly in the phone and then I woke up.

(I'm so evil hahaha 😝)

I felt like crying as I thought back to my dream. I really thought that he called me. Ugh, I hate life. Stupid dream.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I put on some clean clothes and went out for a short walk. While I was walking I saw someone familiar. It was San.

I pinched myself to make sure it wasn't a dream. And it was not a dream. San was really there walking to God knows where.
I began to speed walk and when I was close enough to him I grabbed his arm.

"San!"

He turned around and looked at me with an emotionless expression.

"What do you want?"

He asked coldly. I was shocked.

"San please let me explain it to you."

"I don't need any explanation. You're just like everyone else! You say all these nice things to me to make me fall for you and then just break my heart like its nothing. I was heartbroken so many times and I thought that maybe you'll be different. That maybe you'll really love me. But you're like everyone else. A lair. I hate you. "

" San please listen to me! "

I said with tears in my eyes.

" I don't care. Go make out more with that Hongjoong guy. I'm done with you. "

He yanked his arm out of my hold and stormed away. I didn't know what to do. I fell on my knees and started to cry like the crybaby I was. But what else should I have done? I lost the love of my life. I lost my everything, the meaning of my life.

I then fainted and couldn't remember anything after that.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
Sup y'all!
Happy pride month you beautiful people!

I'm back with a short chapter, but please don't be mad at me. I know I'm a horrible author who cant even finish a book, but I'll really try my best and finish this book some how.