9

My tablet is finally fixed.
I'm so happy~

3rd pov

It was finally Friday night. Wooyoung and San was getting ready for the party.

"I feel like a 15 year old again who is going to their first party." Wooyoung said then laughed at the end.
"Well sometimes you even act like one." San said.
"Excuse me, but I'm not the one who has a stuffed animal named Shiber."

They both started to laugh loudly.
When they were ready they left and headed to the address Mingi and Seongwha told.
It took them about 20 minutes to get there on foot. Not that many people were there. The music was quite so you didn't have to yell.

Wooyoung looked around trying to find familiar faces. He saw Mingi talking to that Seongwha guy. Wooyoung walked up to them and San followed close behind.
"Hi Mingi, Seongwha." Wooyoung greeted the two tall male. They greeted each other and began to talk. After a while another tall male approached them.

"Hey Seongwha. The food and the drinks finally arrived. I have already put them away, but wanted to make sure you know it."
"Okay Yunho. Thanks for telling." The Yunho guy nodded and left. Seongwha turned back to Mingi and the others.
"Now that everything has arrived, do you guys want to eat or drink anything?"
They nodded and went in the kitchen to get what they want.

At first they were only drinking some coke then they began to drink alcohol too and quickly lost the number of shots they were drinking.
After that everything went crazy. They began to play those Lame games like spin the bottle and truth or dare.

Now they were six of them playing truth or dare, because two other guy joined them. Yunho and Yeosang.

They were acting like 13 year old teenagers. Doing the lamest dares and answering the stupidest questions. They were wasted as hell and didn't even gave a damn about it.

"Mingi-Mingi my man, Truth or dare?" Wooyoung asked his best friend while trying his best not to stutter. He can't even remember when was the last time he was this drunk, but he didn't care.
"I'll chose dare."
Wooyoung smirked to himself. The dares they have done were dumb and stupid. He wanted some excitement in this game now because it started to become boring after a while.
"I dare you to make out with who ever Is the closest to you." Mingi flushed and looked around to see who he had to make out with.
It was Seongwha.

Seongwha blushed and went closer to Mingi. Mingi gulped and leaned closer. He could feel Seongwha's hot breath on his lips. He wasn't complaining though. He leaned closer, closed his eyes and pressed his lips to the older's. The kiss was sweet and soft but because Wooyoung dared Mingi to make out he licked Seongwha's lip for entrance. Seongwha didn't open his lips so Mingi bit the others bottom lip softly which made the older moan a little and Mingi quickly forced his tongue in the other mouth. Mingi could hear the others oooh-ing which made him more embarrassed and shy.
He leaned away because of lack of oxigen.

Both Mingi and Seongwha was blushing like crazy. Mingi was about to get revenge, but Yunho didn't let him. Yunho was the only one who haven't drank anything the whole time because he was the one who had to drove everyone home. He told the others that it's time to go. It was nearly 3 am.

Yunho already bought home everyone except two boys. He Told San and Wooyoung to start getting ready. When they were done they went inside Yunho's car and got going. San drank a little too much so it was difficult for him to walk properly. Wooyoung was quite drunk too but he didn't fell every now and then. Yunho started to look for a key to open the front door. He found a key which to his luck was the key to the front door. He helped in the two drunk boys. Yunho noticed that someone rushed in the living room where they were at the moment. A short, brown haired boy was looking at San and Wooyoung with a surprised look then looked at Yunho with a curious look.
"Who are you and why is my brother and his boyfriend are drunk?" asked Jongho.
"Well they were at a party my friend made. They got drunk and I was the one responsible to bring home all the drunk people from the party." Yunho explained. Jongho nodded in response.
"By the way I'm Jongho, San's younger brother." He introduced himself.
"I'm Yunho. Nice to meet you." Yunho said.
"Well I must get going now because its quite late." Yunho explained.
"Thanks for bringing them home safe. It was nice meeting you." Jongho said as he let Yunho out the door.
"Bye Jongho." Yunho said before he got in his car. Jongho waved to the taller then closed the door. He went back in the living room and looked at the two drunk boy already sleeping on the couch.
Idiots
He thought to himself.

He went to get some pillows and blankets for them to sleep more comfortably on the couch. When he was done he went to his own room and fell asleep too.

----------------
I'm back!!
Hope you liked this character.
Have a nice day~♡