"Right. Anyway," she says, putting her chin in her hand, "does Harry have any friends." she smirks.

I giggle at her. "I'm not sure you'd have to ask him." I laugh while drinking again.

Eliza takes another sip from her drink and puts it down on the counter.

"So where is h-" There was shouting from the above level of the club. I looked up to see a group of men hugging and celebrating around a pool table. I looked among them and suddenly, I saw a toned, tattooed man wearing black jeans and a black shirt. I made eye contact with the familiar green eyes. Harry.

Harry Styles

10:20 pm

The guys hugged me and patted me on the back as I sunk the 8 ball into the pocket. I chuckled at their drunk shouts of celebration and my eyes danced around the crowd below, searching for the one person I'd been waiting for.

There were people grinding on each other on the dance floor. Hot. There were groups of people taking shots. Before I knew it my eyes landed on her. Lydia's blue eyes were looking back at mine. I smirked at her, earning a small half smile in return. I lick my lips and make my way down to the bar.

"Hey stranger." I say as I reach her and her friend.

"Hi." she says nervously, causing me to smirk a little. I look at her friend who was staring at me.

I was expecting Lydia to be by herself. That was part of the plan.

"Who's this?" I say, looking back at her friend.

Before Lydia could speak, the brunette shoots her hand up for me to shake.

"Eliza Williams." She smiles at me.

"Hello." I smile in return, silently praying for her to leave so I could get Lydia alone. I look back at Lydia who sits with her legs crossed, gripping onto her drink as if it's about to fall out of her hand at any moment.

I snap at the bartender who comes over to me immediately. "What can I get for you, Styles?" he says.

"Just a whiskey, Sam." I tell him. He grabs the whiskey bottle and pours it out, handing it to me. I nod to him as a thank you. I take a seat next to Lydia.

"Harry Styles, huh. They know you by name here?" Lydia says, not looking at me and sipping from her drink.

"That's pretty cool." Eliza speaks from the other side of Lydia.

"Yeah, I guess." I say, sipping my drink. I put my arm on the table behind Lydia and let it relax there. I look up at Lydia as she stares into the distance. Her jaw was clenched and her brows were furrowed slightly.

"Harry!" My head snaps to the side as I hear my name. Approaching the girls and I were Liam, Louis and Niall.

"Is this the girl you were talking about?" Niall says, reaching for Lydia's hand and shaking it.

"Niall Horan." He smiles at her. She smiles back.

"Lydia White." she says.

I sigh and point to my group of friends.

"Lydia this Niall, but you knew that," she chuckles a little. "Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson." I say. Liam smiles at her and Louis nods.

"Hi." she says softly. She takes another sip of her drink , finishing it off. I look over at Eliza who is literally drooling over Liam. I laugh slightly.

"Oh," I say pointing at Eliza. "and this is Lydia's friend, Eliza." I say. She smiles and fixes her skirt a little, shaking all the guys' hands.

"Nice to meet you guys."