110.

Brads point of view

My heart is beating like never before. What are they going to say.

"Have you found lexi" Rachel says tears forming in her eyes.

"Shall we take a seat" the police officer says we nod we sit down.

"Have you found out daughter"I chock Rachel takes my hand into hers.

"Yes we have found her" the police officer says with a sad smile.

" o my gosh" Rachel says with a smile with tears falling from her eyes.

"Where is she. Why didn't you take her home" I ask so many questions.

"We have found Lexi but she is in a critical condition" the police officer says my heart drops.

"What do you mean in critical condition"  Rachel asks tears falling from her eyes. As tears fall from mine.

"Lexi was found in the woods with an extreme head trauma. She had a very weak pulse and was absolutely freezing" The police officer says

"O my gosh" Rachel cries I bring her head into my chest and hold her close to me.

"Is she going to be okay ? What hospital is she at?" I choke tears falling from my arms as I hold a crying Rachel in my arms.

"we don't know but it's critical. We will take you to the hospital just now" the police officer says

"Mummy daddy what's going on" Noah says wiping his eyes after just waking up.

Noah looks at the top police officers

"Have you found my sister" Noah says with an excited voice

"darling were going to have to go to the hospital" Rachel says picking noah up and holding him in her arms.

"Is Lexi Hurt" Noah asks

"Someone hurt my little sister" Noah says and he starts crying

"Shhh it's okay" Rachel sways him backwards and forwards.

I look at the police officers and they give me a sad smile.

"I'm going to call mum and dad we can drop Noah there" I say to Rachel and she nods looking at me with the bloodshot eyes.