64.

INSTAGRAM POST

@rachelsimpson

" saying goodbye to everyone at the airport ☹️ have a safe flight ✈️ 💕"

tagged:
@bradleywillsimpson

12,737 likes // 178 comments

@username: aww my heart 😍
@username2: this is so sweet 💫
@username3: they will be home before you all know it ❤️
@username4: I'm going to the LA show
@username5: ^ meee too I can not wait
@username6: it must be so difficult being apart
@bradleywillsimpson: my beautiful girls 😍 love you all. And you MRS be careful and look after yourself
@rachelsimpson: we love you too x and of course @bradleywillsimpson
@kirstiebrittain: cuties 😍😍😍
@rachelsimpson: have so much fun xx all of you @kirstiebrittain
@annemariesimpson: see you in a week ❤️ ☺️
@rachelsimpson: see you then :) can't wait 🥰 @annemariesimpson

BRAD'S POINT OF VIEW

I miss them so much already. And I can not wait for baby number three. That's all me and the boys and Kirstie have been talking about. It's so exciting. And I can't wait for lexi to be a big sister.

We have been in America a week now Kirstie is staying longer so she is going home next week.  Rachel just sent me the scan photo and her we bump that's forming. It is making me so excited and happy that I can have a family with the women I love. Mum went with Rachel and the baby was fine which I am so thankful for. When I get home from tour we are going to find out what we are having. I just can't wait.

We are just about to go onstage. I have an idea and I have run it past Rachel too. And she thinks it's a great idea.

HALF WAY THROUGH THE SHOW

"EVERYONE HOW YOU ALL FEELING" Tristan shouts into the microphone and the whole arena screams.

"WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT." James shouts into the microphone smiling.

"EVERYONE KNOWS RACHEL, NOAH AND LEXI" Connor says into the microphone and the whole arena screams so loud and that fills my heart.

"WE LOVE THEM" a group of girls shout and I smile.

"WELL BRADLEY HERE HAS BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY" Tristan says with a cheeky voice and the whole arena laughs as well as me.

"RACHEL IS PREGNANT WITH BABY SIMPSON NUMBER THREE" James shouts into the microphone coming over to me and lifting me up as we all laugh and I smile at the sound of the arena. People shouting congratulations, awwww all positive things.

"Thank you all. We are all so excited and we will keep you all updated. I can't wait to be a dad of three of course olly is one of them" I say into the microphone smiling.

"LETS GET ON WITH THE SHOW" I shout into the microphone a massive smile on my face and we start playing what your father says.