Ha!!! Aab ma Kya karu!!! Dam it!! Yar who ever you are! Atlest name to Bata Dena faint hona se pehla!!! (Now what shall I do? Dam it! Gosh, who ever you are, atlest could have informed your name before fainting)

I made him sit in my car, and went and set on driving sit! Ok I guess I will have to take him to hospital! Yup! Let me call mom, dad and inform them. I dialled there number, after around 6 rings mom picked it up.

Avanya: m mom v vo..

Naira: yes anya! Kya hua?

Avanya- mom I saw a boy was standing on railway line! I pulled him to save him, and then right now I don't know how he fainted and he has injured his head, I am taking him to the hospital.

Naira: what! Anya, hospital ma to strik chal rahi ha, me and your dad are coming home, get him home.

Avanya: o ok mom! Ma bhi bas aahi rahi hu

Naira: Anya! Ek kam Kar agar it's bleeding, koi cloth band de to stop blood flow!

Avanya: o ok mom!

I hung up the phone and looked for a cloth in the car! Yaha cloth kaha se milaga abhi!!! I looked around to spot one of my scarf in the car! I took it and tied it around his head. Staring the car, I left for home. God plz who ever is this! Kuch ho na issa! Bas ek bar I reach home! Fir mom dad can see him! And hospital ma bhi aaj hi strik honi thi! Mera to luck aacha ha that mom dad are doctors! Or else ma Kya karti!! I drove the car into passage of my house, to notice that mom dad's car was already there. I parked my car just then mom and dad came out and dad with the help of watchman took that boy inside the house. I also went in behind them. And wait why on Earth are they taking him to MY room, when we have guest room!!! Ok though it's not the time to think all this! I went behind them. Dad lied him on my bed. And mom got the first aid kit and some other stuff, which I don't know.

Naira: Anya your wet, bimar pad javogi! You go get changed and freshen up first.

Avanya: ok mom

I quickly went to my cupboed and dam!! This cloths are the main problme!!! Now what to wear!!! I looked through my cloths and quickly took out my t-shirt and shorts... My usual night wear! I went to the washroom, slipped out of my cloths and turned the shower on! His eyes!!! I am just not able to take it out of my mind! Is was just something else! The more I think about it then deeper I get! Thouse eyes surly hides many things in them! It felt like he is broken inside out! But who is he! I was snapped out of my thoughs when mom knocked the door

Naira: Anya! Jaldi Kar!

Anya: yes mom

I closed the shower and got changed and came out to see that his head was bandaged and some hospital equipments were set in my room around him!dad was examine him. He was  Injected with glucose bottle drip giving him energy. I went and stood with mom, dad after sometime came to us...

Kartik: he is fine now will gain consion in morning, but naira I think he hasn't eating anything since 24 hr, and also is very week. He will be fine in 2 days but needs complet 1 month proper rest, tabhi thik hoga.

Naira: but kartik we will have to inform his family...

Kartik: Avanya, did he have his phone or anything when you found him

Naira: nope dad

Kartik: uska pass see bhi kuch nahi Mila!

Naira: kartik what about we wait till he wakes up, he can give us information