My mum and dad took turns hugging Zayn, who seemed to not mind at all.

“How could you guys do this to me?” I was crying.

“Perry, they came here for you, because they still care about you… if they didn’t care, they would have never came back” Taylor said.

“How can you forget about what they did to me in the past” I cried.

“That was the past. We changed! We stopped doing drugs.” My dad said.

I ignored.

“Give them a chance to prove that they still care” Liam said.

“I don’t want them here!” I yelled, getting really angry.

“How about they stay here with us for a while and we’ll see how it goes” Niall suggested. I feel like punching him for saying that.

“That would be great!” Lisa agreed.

“You guys really don’t have to do this” My dad said.

“If you stay here, you guys can prove that you care about Perry” Harry said.

“Yeah, Harry’s right!” Zayn agreed.

Why are they doing this to me?

“No! They are not staying here!” I demanded.

“This house belongs to all of us and most of us give them the permission of staying here” Lisa said.

“She’s right… Perry, you have to learn how to move on from the past” Bella said.

“Let’s start fresh, forget the past and move on” My mum said, with a small smile of hope.

“It’s easy for you to move on, not for me… and you guys want them to stay here, go ahead do whatever you want, not like my opinion counts. I hate you guys so much right now!” I cried and ran to my room, with lots and lots of tears running down from my cheeks.

I feel like dying! My friends and more important my husband, are agreeing with my parents, who left me alone, when I was in high school. Like, who does that?

My life just gets worse… day by day.

One person gets out of my life and the other one comes. When is this going to stop?

When will I ever laugh and smile again? I wish I could live the way I did before. No stupid ghosts and no Emma and Ryan and no parents.

I sat at the edge of my bed, crying.

This hurts so much.

I can’t believe Zayn would go along with my parents. I hate him for this.

All the voices I was hearing were my friends, Zayn and my parents. They were showing them their room.

I cried and cried for a long time, until I decided I should go take a shower. That should calm me down a bit.

I took a long warm shower. I felt so relaxed.

There is only two more months for the baby to come and things are just getting worse.

Worse and worse and worse.

I slid on my sweats and put on my white and pink shirt with a rainbow on it. It was one of my favourites. It was a kiddish shirt but yet I loved it so much.

I was right… the shower did get me more relaxed.

I decided to take a nap and hopefully when I wake up, I'll  find out this was all just a dream.

I woke up, and found Zayn beside me.

I hate him… at this moment.

“Great! I thought you were never going to wake up!” He said, happily.

Why is he acting like nothing happened… was the whole parent thing actually a dream?

“Dinner’s ready! And the exciting part is… your mum cooked; she cooked your favourite dishes!” He said.

“I’m not hungry!” I said, with no emotion.

“Yes you are!” He said.

“Zayn! I told you I’m not hungry and I am really not in the mood of talking to you or anyone else” I yelled

“Perry, don’t take your anger out at the food” He said.

“I can do whatever I want!” I said stubbornly.

“So you’re mad at me?” He asked

“Not just you… everyone else too” I said and turned my face away from him.

“Perry, c’mon let’s not do this” He said.

“You left me no choice!” I yelled “I hate you all so much right now!”

Tears made their way down my cheeks once again.

Ever since Emma came in my life, there wasn’t a day, I didn’t cry.

I hate life so much!

Seriously, when will it stop?

----------------------

A/N: Who feels like screaming??? Comment and let me know what you thought of this chapter... any feedback?

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

Oh and one question...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK... WHO WOULD IT BE?? 

let me kno in the comments below :) 

thank you :)