Don't be silly!

Things were going downhill already and we hadn't even left yet! I knew I should't have tried avoiding Kody. I didn't have a choice though! Things would have been so freaking awkward if he had found out that I liked him..

I know he probably doens't share the same feelings as I do for him, so if he had figured it out..what if things changed between them after that? What if he found her to be weird?! Life sucks sometimes.

Lissa peeked out my bedroom window just as a truck pulled into my driveway. Oh god, please don't be him.. PLEASE, DON'T BE HIM! I whisper yelled in my head, my eyes closed tight.

Lissa opened my window and yelled out, "Oh lover boy! Your princess is waiting up here for you!"

Kody smirked, "Oh, is she now? I haven't heard from her for a few days. i was getting worried. Send her to the window Liss?" he asked.

Fuck! What was I supposed to do now?!

Lissa pushed me to the window, I tried breaking free of her grasp, but the little bitch has a tight grip. I about fell out the window in the process of getting away,that would have been a sight to see..

"Hey Bee!' He exclaimed smiling, "What's up?! Haven't heard from you. If there somethng going on that I don't know about?" he asked looking worried.

God he was so hot. Why?! Why did the gods hate me?! I' m not supposed to fall for my best friend like in the movies. Nothing good comes of things like that in real life.

"Don't be silly Kody! i've been packing for Florida. How come you didn't mention YOU were going?" she asked,leaning on the window frame,gazing down at his wonderful body.

Dang she had a good view of that boy..

"Well, It wasn't final until like yesterday. I tried calling,texting,emailing, and facebooking you.. you didn't respond." he frowned. " To be honest.. I thought your were mad at me for something.."

I smiled sadly, "I'm not mad at you, just been busy. Kinda ironic both groups are going to Florida though huh?"

He grinned, 'Sure is... I wonder if we'll run into each other? Don't go causing drama when you get jealous of me with other girls in bikini's though."

I laughed, " In your dreams, Bruce. The only one causing drama will be you when you find some hot male rubbing sun screen on my bare back at a beach!"

He grinned, "Hey, don't make me try and follow you around to protect you! You know how I am. Guys are assholes Bee. Don't let them have their way with you. If someone tries you have my number. I'll be there in a heartbeat. Now get your little ass down here so I can give you a bear hug before we leave!"

I sighed. He wins. Every time. I can't try to push him away cuz he just draws me right back into him. Literally. "Fine, catch me if I fall!" I exclaim climbing out my window and down the terrace. Momma doesn't know that I sneak out like that all the time. I'm kind of a bad ass. Ha!

Once I hopped down to the ground, I smiled. "C'mon! You know you want to!" I exclaimed holding out my arms.

He walked into my arms and picked me up,spinning me around and holding me tight. He smelt so good, like a mix of his cologne and pine needles. It was his air freshener in his truck. It usually smelt like smoke cuz him and his buddies .. smoke and do drugs. It kills me to know he's risking his life on stupid things like that,but it's his body,not mine...

"I'm gonna miss you!: he said squeezing me.

"I'll see you eventually. Have fun with the boys. Don't worry bout us. Lissa's got me taken care of." I smiled.

"That's what I'm afraid of!" he grinned.

Lissa flipped him off, "Later Kody. Tell Ayden I'm pissed at him for not texting me earlier!"

"Kay, Liss. See ya'll later!" Kody exclaimed setting me back down and running over to his truck to leave.

I waved goodbye as he raced down my street. And like that, he was gone again. How in the world was I going to forget all about that boy? He makes me crazy in ways i can't tell about..

"I don't think he likes me Liss." I said climbing back in my window.

"Don't be silly Bee. Kody is crazy for you! Did you see how protective he got when you said you were going to have some dude put sun screen on you? He's in love with you. He'd kill a man with his own two hands for you. Take a bullet for you! Catch a grenade for you ever!"

"Kay Liss, now you're quoting songs." I smiled.

The two of us started laughing and finishes packing my shit before heading over to her place to meet the rest of the girls for the trip. It was going to be a loonngg summmer.