Chapter 24: The Starlling Part 1

In the Phantom Realm...

Kaze's POV

Today, mom and dad are going to send a letter for some event.

"EVEREST, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH JUST LIKE MOM'S SECOND COUSIN, PARKER!" Amber screamed.
'Ugh, siblings' I thought.

Everest is a little thief like dad. Dad was a mercenary and led a squad, until uncle Shadow took them down. I know about myself and my siblings.

Xena is an animal lover/enthusiast. She knows about zoology like mom, but Xena is really into studying birds. She's quiet to animals and is calm with them.

Me, Kaze. I joined gymnastics and I kept on asking cousin Azure, to teach me to be a mech ace pilot, but she responded 'No'. My siblings also wanted to become an ace pilot like Azure. I'm also a cadet in being a yaeger pilot. My awesome and coolest cousin, Stryker 'Pentecost' Flame, who is a most elite soldier in the Strike Force, he is my coach. I am a fast learner and an acrobatic.

Everest, he's a velociraptor and he is like Rouge. Rouge has been teaching him. He is fast and unpredictable, but for Spitfire, he's predictable. He has Uncle Aki's personality. He can be sassy and he's swift and quick on his mind.

Amber also joined gymnastics. She wants to be a healer like Stryker's wife, Emily 'Ana' Yin Flame. Amber has been a very great artist and got that skill from mom. She's creative, smart, and she sometimes speaks mathematically like Tails, Alex, Ravi, Parker, Vy, and Mom.

Silver's POV

The Resistance have been resting without Eggman attacking. I suddenly see a phoenix flying towards me. It landed on my arm and it has a letter on the neck. I took the letter and called the Resistance.

*Time Skip*

Tangle's POV

"Silver, why did you call us here?" Amy asked.
"I got a letter and there's a special event gonna happen in a few days!" Silver shouted in excitement.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Guys, we're invited to the Starlling event for the celebration of the next-generation soul elemental guardians", Silver said.

Everyone was surprised. I know that the kids, when we met them they didn't have a pair of wings, because Infinite and Viola are Mobians not phoenix-changeling hybrids, well Viola is one but she's half-phoenix-changeling hybrid. We were excited and we decide to get a gift for the kids, but we wish that Blaze could join us. A portal appeared and Blaze came out.

"Blaze! You're here!" Sonic said.
"I'm here because of the Starlling", Blaze said.

Here's what the guys got for them:

Sonic: a blue bandana

Tails: A watch that can measure his heartbeat, steps taken (Like a Fit bit)

Knuckles: sweat bands.

Amy: shark tooth necklaces for the boys, a bird necklace for Lea, and a paint brush necklace for Amber.

Silver: A white armband

Shadow: a dog tags

Rouge: a bat wristbands

Omega: a cameo bandana

Charmy: a Strike Force pins

Vector: I-pods

Espio: a Chinese yin yang armbands.

Whisper: wisp companions

Gadget: grappling hook bracelets

Me (Tangle): the children's favorite color scarves.