Chapter 20: The Side Effects

Infinite's POV

Ever since me and Viola got married we were having a happy life. Until today, she start to act strange lately.

"Spitfire, can you help me?"
"What is it"
"Viola has been acting strange lately, but do you think there's something wrong with her?"
"Oh it's normal. It means she is going to lay eggs soon"
"Really"

Okay so I need to check on her. I went to check on her and we decided to go to the doctor, but it's Spitfire's daughter, Sunset, who will help check on the baby.

"Hey, guys"
"Hi, Sunset"
"I see that you're here because of some side effects"
"Yes"
"Okay, I'm going to check on the baby and....... It seems........... That............ You....... Are............. Having........ Quadruplets!"
"Four kids"
"Yes"
"Oh my Luminous, isn't this cool!"
"Yeah!"
"And you're having two boys and two girls"
"Cool"
"What are we going to name them?"
"I am thinking........... Everest, Kaze, Amber, and Xenia"
"Those are good names"
"Okay, so when they are hatched those will be their names"
"Okay"
I decided to watch over Viola and wait until she ready to lay the eggs and I'll have to take her to the egg nursery or in Element, the place is called the Sanctuary.

What will happen during the process of the babies' growth? What will happen next?
Find out in Chapter 22
Stay Cool. Bring your Imaginations to Life. Peace✌. Bye 👋.