Chapter 3

Narrator's POV:

As Infinite keeps on pushing the branches that are in his way, he saw a glimpse of white, purple, and light blue.

Infinite's POV:

As I made my way through the bushes, I saw a glimpse of something lying on the ground. I then crawl on my hands, so I don't startle the thing.

Shadow's POV:

I saw a white jackal lying in the grass, so I teleported to get Knuckles, because he can also sense strange energy like I can.

"Shadow! What are you doing here on Angel Island?", Knuckles asked.
"Knuckles, I have no time to explain", I said.

So I grabbed Knuckles, teleported, and told him to be quiet.

While Shadow was getting Knuckles.

Infinite's POV:

As I went closer, I was able to see what is was. What I saw was..........

A female white jackal.

Viola's POV:

As I was resting, I heard that someone is coming to me. I woke up and stay down. I lifted my left hand to cover my face, but only my eyes showing (basically like the light fury from HTTYD 3) and then I showed him my face. I stood up to see him face to face.

Narrator's POV:

Infinite and Viola looked at each other face to face.

"Who are you?", Viola asked.
"I'm Infinite", the black jackal introduced himself.
"I'm Viola Spirit Flame just call me, Viola", the white jackal introduced herself.

The two jackals began to go around in a circle looking at each other. They were having a romantic moment, until the female white jackal heard a twig snapped, she reacted by shooting a soul spear. And that made Knuckles and Shadow come out of hiding.

'Oh no, how did they find me?' Infinite thought.

When the echidna and the hedgehog both approached the two jackals. Knuckles got Infinite, but then Shadow was trying to get Viola, so she could be safe.

Viola's POV:

'Why did that echidna grabbed Infinite? Is Infinite a bad guy?' I thought.

Somehow the black hedgehog that looks like my friend, Kai, is approaching me. I was walking backwards, because I believe that he wants to capture me as well.

"Hey, it's okay we're not going to hurt you, we're just trying to help you", The black hedgehog said.

Do I believe him? Maybe. But how could I trust these two. They just captured Infinite.

Will Viola trust them or will she get away from them and think of a plan to save Infinite?
Find out in Chapter 4

Spitfire479 (Viola): Hey girls.
Satya, Trix, Akia, and Ashe: Hi
Satya: Vio, I heard that you're making an Infinite x OC story.
Trixx: Is it true that you have a crush on Infinite?
Infinite: I heard somebody say my name.
All the girls except Viola: INFINITE!!!
Spitfire: Okay Kai, I will go out with you and make sure Kira doesn't spy on us...okay bye.
Spitfire: VIOLA! Who Is this?
Viola: this is Infinite, Spitfire.