Chapter 4

Knuckles' POV:
I've never seen Shadow becoming soft with someone before.
"Sh Sh sh sh, it's okay", Shadow said.
Shadow petted the jackal's head and the jackal starts to open up to us.

Infinite's POV:
Why is she being calm with Shadow? I can't believe that Viola is going to trust them.
"I'm Viola", She said to Shadow.
"I'm Shadow", Shadow introduced himself.
Knuckles also introduced himself to Viola.

Shadow's POV:

"Viola, you'll be safe with us", I said to Viola.
Viola nodded. We headed to the resistance HQ and gave Viola a room to live in. Viola took off all of her gadgets, so she could sleep comfortable.

Next Day.....

Viola's POV:

My new friends are going to introduce me to the resistance.
Here is the list of names I was introduced to in order:

Sonic the hedgehog

Miles 'Tails' Prower

Amy Rose

Rouge the bat

E-123 Omega

Espio the chameleon

Charmy the bee

Vector the crocodile

Blaze the cat

Silver the hedgehog

Whisper the wolf

Tangle the lemur

Gadget the wolf

They were pretty nice, but Sonic seems to be considered cocky and Amy doesn't want me to like Sonic, but the truth is............I don't like Sonic because of his cocky attitude.

Infinite's POV

"Infinite, I know that you would never change and you..", Sonic was talking but then cut off by me.
"Want to join the resistance", I said.
"What!", The resistance said in unsion.
"I want to join the resistance", I said.
The reason why is because I want to protect Viola no matter plus she is very beautiful and cute. Wait! What am I saying I just met her last night! I can't be in love with someone that I just met!

Viola's POV:
I have a feeling that he has a crush on me, but he just met me last night and you can't be in love with someone you just met.
"Well Infinite, welcome to the resistance", Knuckles said.
"As for you Viola, welcome to the resistance", He said to me.
"Well, Viola, you rookie need some training before going into battle", Vector said.
"Woah, woah, wait, did you just call me rookie?", I said furiously.
"Yes, to me, you really are a rookie", Knuckles said.
"Excuse me, you guys need to know I've been on a lot of dangerous missions and I have been hacking my enemies and bring their plans with me and also I don't need some training, and I am not a rookie. I am a hero/most elite soldier ever know", I said.
After I finished talking, the resistance except Whisper, Infinite, Espio, and Shadow laughed at me, so as payback I have them get the taste of my abilities. They all realized that they were wrong.

At night.....
Viola's POV

Everybody was wondering why am I not going to sleep. Well the thing is that me and my cousin, Spitfire, are part dream phoenlings (hybrid of phoenix and changeling) and we take care of people's dreams and make sure that there aren't any nightmares.

In the dream world...

Infinite's POV
I woke up in a strange place a black place and then I appeared to be in a control module and then I all I heard was......................................................

A female voice

What is this voice that Infinite is hearing in his dream? Is Viola going to save him from his nightmare?
Find out in Chapter 5