Chapter 19: The Wedding

Infinite's POV

"Oh, is Viola ready for this? I know it's been 4 months, since we got engaged, but I don't know if we're ready for this?"
"Infinite, relax, my sister is nervous, I know it, but also I don't know how am I going to ask Akia out"
"Thanks, Aki, and you decided to be my best man, and I know that you and Viola are twins"

In another room..

Viola's POV

I am nervous. I feel like my souls are going nuts. But I can do this.

Aki's POV

Music starts to play and the flower girls, Cream, Maia, and Gaia, starts tossing flower petals and there shows Viola wearing her wedding dress and holding her boutique of flowers. She walked down to the altar.

Viola's POV

"You look beautiful", Infinite comments.
"You look handsome", I comment.

The priest, my cousin's son, Ravi, starts to talk.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here for the marriage of these two jackals. May you present your vows"
"Viola, ever since I met you, you were the missing piece of my heart and I love you to the end"
"Infinite, when I met you, you've refilled the gap that was taken away by the death of my best friend, Diego"
"Do you Infinite take Viola to be your lovely guardian wife?"
"I do"
"Do you Viola take Infinite to be your husband?"
"I do"
"Then by the power investment in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Infinite did a dip and kiss me and I kissed him back. We then ran out of church.

"Hey, Infinite, let's go home"
"Sure thing, Viola"
"And I was thinking of having the party at Element"
"That's a wonderful idea"

In Element, At the Strike Force Base...

Narrator's POV

"Come on, guys, they'll be here any minute!" Amy said.
"Amy, sweetheart, don't be stressed out", Abby said.
"Wait!!! We're missing a DJ! I call dibs!" Sonic shouted.
"Sonic, we already have DJs", Pharyx said.
"Who?"
"Me and Thorax!"
"Music: ✔. Tables: ✔. Food: ✔. Sweet tea: ✔. And Pharyx don't drink the tea! Set up for eating food: ✔", Spitfire said.
"Hey, what about the liquor?" Charmy asked.

Everyone starts to look at him in confusion.

"What?! You don't know what liquor is?" Charmy asked.
"Charmy, we don't drink liquor and it doesn't exist in Element", Spitfire says.
"Oh, so no liquor then right", Charmy said.

Everyone nodded and got back to the decorations. After they finished it, Infinite and Viola came in. Pharyx and Thorax starts to put some music. Here's the list of videos of songs in order:

Then after these songs, Shado starts to dance this song⬇

"Shado, you're a great dancer", Shadow complements Shado.
"Hey, Hey, everybody listen up. Its time for the bride and groom to dance", Thorax announced.

Viola and Infinite starts dancing and after the dance, Charmy came with a tray.

"Does anyone want tea?" Charmy asked and whispered to Infinite,"We couldn't afford liquor, because it doesn't exist here in Element".
"I would", Viola said.
"Okay, I'll have some"

Charmy gave them sweet tea and Viola decides to dance and Thorax puts her favorite song.

After she danced.

"Viola, that was beautiful"
"Thanks"

Skylar and Sonic looked nervous, because Jake and Amy wants to dance with their crush, but decided to dance with each other and the two hedgehogs wants to dance with each other. Pharyx saw them like that and decide to make them feel comfortable.

"Hey, everyone, we have some hedgehogs who have a crush on each other and I think we should make them comfortable, Sonic and Skylar, here's a song that will make you feel comfortable", Pharyx said.

Thorax starts to put a song.

During the song, Sonic and Skylar starts dancing and they fell in love.
After the party, we have lived peaceful and Infinite is king of the Phantom Realm and I taught him about the responsibility in protecting the Phantom Realm, and he's a fast learner.

What will happen next?
Find out in Chapter 20.
Stay Cool. Bring your Imaginations to Life. Peace. Bye.

666 words in total. 😂