Chapter 15: Saving Time Part 2

Viola's POV

Tess became Voltess. Silver decided to protect me so he starts to run and fight her when she is not using her power.

Silver's POV

I kept on watching out for Voltess' voltage shock. When she was almost worn out, I decided to do my attack that I use when I was fighting Sonic.

"I know what you're going to do you're going to use you strongest attack well it's not gonna happen because I am going to give you an electrifying blast"
'Oh no, she's going to do an electrical blast'
"Meteor Voltage Smash!"
'Hey! That's my move'

I quickly dodge it and went behind her.

"Now it's my turn, take this"

I start to lift some broken pieces of metal crush them together to make a ball.
"METEOR SMASH!"

She still has some energy, but the Xurkitree got out of her and was going to control me. But then an electrical comet came in front of me and destroy the Xurkitree.

"Spitfire!? What are you doing here?"

When I looked at Tess, she was having a connection with me, but I don't want to give Viola to Infinite. Viola came over to check on me and she was shocked (Hey that's my pun", Cisco)

"Hey Viola, and who is this?"
"Silver meet Voltfire, the electric element version of Spitfire, Voltfire meet Silver".

*Time Skip*

Past Spitfire's POV

"We brought back a lot of light into Time Space"

We saved all of our friends.

BANG!!!

"Woah, look out!"

The Time Snake was back and disappeared through another portal. We checked if everyone is here.

"Guys, the Time Snake, it took...........SPITFIRE, KAI, AND VIOLA!", I shouted.

I can't believe my future self is captured.

"Spitfire, is that you?!"

I turned around and saw Viola and Kai coming towards me and hugged me.

"Wait! Pastfire, are these who we would nickname to not be mistaken for someone else Viopast and Paskai"
"Yes"

We were reunitedand gave each other a hug.

"It looks like the future us are captured"
"Yeah, and we'll help rescue them"
"Right!!!"

Infinite's POV

Viola has been captured AGAIN. I need to save her and I won't stop until I do. Me, the Resistance, and Lightwatch ran through a rift and we saw the Time Snake with Spitfire, Kai, and Viola trapped in tubes and the Time Snake is electricuting them to lend it their power and energy like they were batteries.

"Viola! Time Snake let Viola go!" I shouted.

Two black lizards with black spikes appeared.

"Not a chance!", the male black lizard said.
"Dark Shadow, and Crystal, but how!?" Skylar said.

Eggman appears.

"They had some help" Eggman says.
"Eggman!" Sonic shouted.
"Well well well, if it isn't the black jackal, Infinite" Eggman said.

Eggman came up to me.

"Infinite! Rejoin me and together we could destroy these pests, once and for all!" Eggman says.

I start to reach out to his hand, but I look at Viola and saw a sad face on her, then I slapped his hand.

"I won't join you!" I said.
"What why, but you wanted to conquer the world!?" Eggman said.
"Yes, I did, but that was the old me and I want to be with them as friends, but most of all I want to be with Viola!" I said.
"What!? Why Viola, Infinite?!" Eggman says.