Chapter 10: The Untamed Wolf name Spitfire

Infinite's POV:

This wolf that we have found in Mystic Jungle has been acting like a wild wolf. I think she has gone through experiments that involves inserting animal blood into her. She is weird. I wonder if she could trust us?

"Okay, what's your name?", I asked her.
She said," Spitfire".

Then we introduced ourselves to her, but she wasn't calm with and doesn't trust us except Shadow, Espio, and Whisper, because Shadow reminds her of a friend of hers. Espio and Whisper were the quiet ones and respects Espio, since he's a ninja.

Whisper's POV

'Spitfire, why were you outside in the rain?' I asked quietly.
"Its none of the Resistance's concern, but since I trust you, Espio, and Shadow, I will tell you. I am here because I'm searching for Viola", Spitfire said.
"We're looking for her too", Espio said.
"Why!?" Spitfire says.
"Because Viola's our friend!" Shadow proclaim.

Spitfire's POV

I trusted Shadow, but on the way here Satya came along to help me find Viola. But it seems that these guys are looking for her too. Viola became friends with them. So I will help them with all my strength. But I need to find Satya.

Silver's POV

A few minutes later, Spitfire was carving in ghost shapes and putting 13 ghost shaped gems in a circle on the wall of her room and when I approached her. I asked if she was ok but she said that she was fine and she knows what she is doing and she had 14 ghost shaped gems. Spitfire, then grabbed the 14th ghost shaped gem and starts to use her power on it. I told the others about what Spitfire is doing and follow me.

Whisper's POV:

Spitfire is acting strange when we told her about Viola's disappearance. I trust her, and I know what she's doing. We saw that Spitfire opened a light blue, violet, and white color portal.

Narrator's POV

Infinite, Shadow, and Silver decided to go into the portal to save Viola.

  Will they get to Viola before it's too late? Will Viola be dead or alive?
      Find out in Chapter 11: Viola's World: The Phantom Realm