"Nope, so sit back and enjoy yourselves."

"Let's check on your father, make sure he isn't burning the meat."

"Yes." Lo cheers.

The pair zoom down the hallway and we follow.

* * * * *

People gather in the backyard, humming with excitement. There's a colossal amount of food and presents on the table, and London is milking the attention.

Blake wraps his arm around my waist and smiles.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I need a nap after all the food I've consumed." I chuckle.

"Do you have enough energy to meet Ben's friend?"

"I'm sure I can muster enough energy." I nod.

He leads me to Ben who's vibrantly smiling. Besides him stands a tall blond man with spiky hair.

"Hi." I wave.

"Hey." Ben smiles. "Owen, this is my friend's wife, Ava."

"It's nice to meet you."

"Congratulations on the baby!"

"Thanks." Blake girns. "There's food on the table, drinks in the esky, help yourself."

Owen nods with a small smile.

"Oi Blake, I've been looking all over the place for you," Jude shouts.

"My house isn't that big." Blake rolls his eyes.

Jude pulls Blake away and I withhold the frown threatening to spread across my features.

"Where'd you two meet?"

"Owen sat at my table thinking I was someone else. We were part way through dinner when he realised I was the wrong blind date." Ben chuckles.

"Really?" I gasp. "What happened to your date?"

"They blocked me before I had a chance to explain the mix up. Can't say I'm upset by what's happened." Owen shrugs.

Pain zaps through my back and I moan. Ben grabs my arm and I clutch onto Owen's hand.

"Are you alright?"

"Just back pain and never ending nausea." I groan.

"Let's get you inside."

Ben places his hand on my lower back and guides me inside, Owen closely following. I plonk onto the couch and stretch out.

"I'll find Blake," Ben comments.

"Don't worry, I just need a minute or two and I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" He frowns.

"Yeah." I nod. "Please, go back and enjoy the party!"

I rest against the couch and focus on my breathing. Someone squeezes my shoulder and I joult.

Blake's green eyes swirl with worry and curiosity as he looks down on me.

"Still feeling nauseous?"

"Yes." I groan.

"Do you want to rest in bed before we pop the balloon? Nobody is going to mind if you need some time to gather your strength."

"Nope, let's do it now! If I keep moving, I might forget about the sickness."

"I can't wait to find out." Blake smiles.