"Don't worry about Lo, I'll see what she's up to."

"Are you sure? You can rest until the guests come."

"I'll call out if I need you."

Blake kisses my head and drags himself off the couch. He looks at me and I smile through the nausea still gripping my body.

"Please cook because we're hungry." I pout.

"Okay." He laughs.

I push myself up and wander into London's room. There's stuff everywhere, but the little bugger is missing. I check the bathroom and the soon-to-be nursery before panic sets in.

"London, are you down here?"

My voice echoes down the hallway and my heart races.

"Yes, Mummy."

"Thank goodness!" I place my hand over my chest and inhale a deep breathe.

I hurry into the bedroom and smile. London is surrounded by makeup and her face is covered in eyeshadow and brown lipstick.

"You scared me! I couldn't find you."

"I wanted to look like you." Her blonde eyebrows knit together as she frowns.

"You are beautiful, Lo."

I take a seat beside her and she rests her head on my arm. She sighs and my heart still races. I wrap my arm around her body and squeeze her closer.

"Why do you want to look like me?"

"Will I go back to my other Mummy once you have this baby?"

I pull London to my chest and nuzzle my face into her blonde curls.

"You don't have to leave! Baby girl, never think you'll have to leave. Daddy and I have more room in our hearts for another baby, a little brother or sister for you. Someone you can play and get into mischief with."

"Okay." She sniffles.

"Once they're older, you can have tea parties and play unicorns together."

London leans back and smiles.

"Do you think they'll like strawberry tea?"

"If they don't, we'll get more tea."

"I'm going to be a big sister." She smiles.

"You're going to be an amazing big sister." I poke her sides and she giggles.

"Can you help me with the makeup?"

"Of course." I nod.

She takes a seat in front of me and I remove the makeup with a wipe. Lo patiently sits as I apply pink eyeshadow and lipgloss.

"Do you want to help your father cook?"

"Yes." She nods.

Lo leaps to her feet and races out of the room. I put the makeup into the cupboard and rest against the doors.

I push my fingers through my hair and sigh.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect her from Tori." I sniffle. "Please forgive me."

The doorbell rings and I scramble to my feet. London slides down the hallway with a wide grin on her face. I open the door and Mum and Dad step inside.

London leaps into Dad's arms and he grins with pride.

"Hello." I grin.

"Do you need help with anything?"