You shiver and walk around, heading to your mailbox. You took one of those reusable grocery bags so that you would have less trouble carrying all the mail you had to bring back.

Reaching the small locker-like kiosk, you unlock your mailbox and take out everything that was in there. And there was A LOT of things in there.

"Damn, when was the last time Aira took out the mail." You sighed and kept fishing inside the damn thing for more letters and packages. Stuffing them all in your bag, you start making your way back, but stop at a convenience store to buy some snacks since you were gonna be alone and could do whatever you wanted.

You made yourself some ramyeon as well and ate it while scrolling on your phone. You responded to your brother who showed you pictures of Jeju as he was on vacation with his wife and his kid.

Empanada:
ur so lucky bro

stoopid:
ikr
i wish you couldve came tho
jimin was asking for you

Empanada:
uwu
hes such a cutie
legit nothing like you

stoopid:
-___-
oof gotta go sis
ill text ya later
love ya lots •3•

Empanada:
love you too bro <3

stoopid:
i'll make it up to you when i get back
okie bye

Smiling, you close out of your text messages and get up, throwing away your trash and grabbing your bag while you head back home. Sighing, you make it through the cold winter evening and walk inside the house, setting down the bag inside your room. You flop onto the bed, seeing your dog jump on the bed next to you.

It had already started snowing when you were inside the convenience store and they were just flurries. You smiled, knowing that Christmas Eve tomorrow would be covered in a layer of white.

You sighed and closed your eyes, hearing your phone go off. Rolling your eyes since you knew it would be your brother you picked it up and saw a text from somebody you never imagined you would see.

marker:
hey
im bored
everyone left to their homes and here i am all alone

Empanada:
same for me tbh
ima be alone for the rest of the next two weeks or so

Your phone went off yet again but you heard a crash in your house. Gulping, you shut off the lights and stayed still hearing nothing after. You dialed Mark's number and he picked up immediately.

"Hey." He said. He heard pure silence except for the rustling of bedsheets. "(Y/N)?"

"Mark I think s-somebody b-broke in." You breathed heavily and he panicked.

"Hide under the bed. I'll be there.  Stay quiet, I'm on my way." He said and hung up right after. He had never sprinted so fast to his car like he did right then. He turned on his car and made his way to your house as fast as he could. He was shaking, worried about you and what might happen to you.

You were shaking under your bed, calling the police because of what happened. You explained in a low voice what happened and they quickly ended, sending people over to you. You held your breath, hearing the door open up and hearing the wood creak from their footsteps. Your lips trembled, getting nervous and anxious that this person wouldn't find you.

You screamed, feeling your feet getting pulled from under the bed and getting pinned onto the bed.

There were two people you could clearly see. It was still dark and you couldn't see their faces at all. What you did see was black since one of the people had their hands pressing on your neck, choking you. Your hands raised weakly, getting them pinned from behind your head as somebody else was now in control of you.

"Hey there pretty. I need you to be quiet if you wanna live." He said, his voice was deep and he began fumbling with your hoodie. You were out of breath and tried pushing him back. He already took off your hoodie, seeing you in your bra. You cried out for him to stop but he didn't.

He started fumbling with his belt as the other person, most probable a girl, took out her phone and began recording, laughing at what was happening.

"Freeze! This is the police!" You saw the door slam open ad three policemen stood there, their guns aiming at the two people. Behind them, you saw a familiar head of brown hair. It was Mark.

The man that was on top of you, put his hands up, freezing and so did the girl. They were taken out by the police as you laid there in shock. Mark was being questioned by a policeman about how he even knew about this whole thing. One of the ladies from the paramedics went over to you and checked for any injuries. She saw the bruises on your neck and gave you an inhaler so you could breathe normally.

After she put ointments and treated your neck, you saw Mark coming over to you and saw a worried Jiwoo entering your house.

"M-Mark." You said, tears brimming on your eyes. You stood up and ran to him, feeling his warm embrace.

"Everything's okay. I got you." He whispered to you, feeling sad that you even needed to go through something like this. Glancing at Jiwoo, he saw him running to you.

"Oh my god, (Y/N) are you alright?" He said, seeing how you made eye contact with him. You wiped away your tears and saw how Mark took off his hoodie to give it to you. Your hoodie, well, Mark's hoodie that you stole from him, was on the floor as it was ripped and unusable.

You sniffled and put on his hoodie while hugging him again, as he was in his plain white t-shirt. His glasses sat crooked on his nose while sighing and rubbing your back.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I need to go to the police for a second." Mark whispered in your ear. You whined and hugged him tighter. He sighed and sat you down on your bed again, seeing Jiwoo approach the two of you. He patted Mark's back and sat down next to you.

Mark left going to the front of your house, seeing the police handcuffing the two assaulters. He gasped realizing who the two were.

"Hana? What the fuck are you-"He cut off his own words when seeing the look in her eyes. She was crazy. Literally. That look of insanity was evident in her eyes. She was actually psycho. He shuddered and saw that the dude next to her was the same guy who wouldn't leave you alone at the cafe the day he finally kissed you.

He walked back into the house and saw how everyone was leaving. Jiwoo was left with you, standing up to leave once he saw Mark.

"She's asking if you can stay with her. You can stay the rest of the week if you want." He said and Mark nodded, bowing slightly to him and going back to you. Jiwoo closed the front door and locked it as well, leaving you alone with Mark.

"M-Mark." You called out for him. He smiled at you and hugged you, kissing your cheek and feeling your tight grip on him.

"I love you so much. I'll stay as long as you want me to. I'll do anything for you. I'll never let go of you, (Y/N)."

Oh gosh, I'm so whipped for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just landed back at the airport from mexico! i had such a great time and i really needed a vacation honestly. i've been stressed for no reason lately lmao

so how've y'all been?