XXXVI

"But for real, we need some snacks. (Y/N) you're the youngest." Da Eun says to you as you sit there speechless.

"Excuse me?" You sassily reply to her and she laughs.

"You heard me. Go get snacks. I'll give you the money and everything."

"Ugh fine." You grumbled and put on a bright blue hoodie. You already had on some Adidas sweats on and you grabbed a snapback on as well. While exiting the dorm, you tied your shoelaces together and walked out.

The snapback was necessary and the hoodie covering it was as well. June made sure to remind you before you left because your teaser pics were already out. Nobody wanted to spot you with your bright ass pink hair.

The convenience store was less that 2 minutes away. It was the closest nearby store. Sighing, you enter the store and bumped into someone.

"Omo! I'm so sorry." The person apologized. You looked at the person, feeling weak in the knees. Your whole body felt like jelly. It felt like you had no skeleton at all. It was him.

"(Y/N)?" He breathe out.

"M-Mark?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y-Y/N)?" He called out for you once again. He felt relieved yet anxious that he found you. What would he do? What could he do? What use would it be? Why was he even there?

His heart felt like exploding, after finally reaching contact of you. He could now physically see you. He heard your soft and melodic voice speak. Finally.

You didn't know what to do or say. The world was revolving around you two at midnight. What the hell could you plan on doing when everything was empty? What would he do? Him especially. What would be up his sleeve to deceive you this time around?

His arm gravitated towards your hand as he touched the skin there. You flinched and removed your hand.

"I'm sorry, I have to-" You began to walk back towards the dorm after seeing the open sign of the store shut off. There was no reason to be in such a suffocating atmosphere. You couldn't breathe and you couldn't think straight. He was still on your mind after 2 weeks or so.

Your pace grew faster as you began to actually run away from him and towards your dorm.

I can't see him. Not now. Not ever.

"Wait!" He called out and ran after you. He chased you, wanting answers. You didn't want to supply him with answers. It would make everything worst.

"I'm sorry." You squeaked out to yourself. You crossed the road, making it in at the last second of the pedestrian crossing.

As Mark saw this, he bolted past you and grabbed your wrist. He pulled you into an abandoned alley where nobody could see you two.

"Mark let go-" You were cut off when he placed his lips on yours, making you quiet. He pulled you by your waist to bring you closer to him. His head tilted to the side as his eyes were shut and closed.

You couldn't help but kiss him back. You cursed at yourself, but your body moved without your consent or consciousness. Your arms wrapped around his neck, bringing him closer to you. He had you pinned against a building's brick wall, somewhere that wasn't near your dorm at all.