XLII

"Can I tell you a secret?" You said, twiddling your fingers together.

"Of course." He said. You leaned forwards and kissed his lips, taking him by surprise. He smiled and held your cheeks, kissing you back. He only smiled into the kiss and felt your hands rest on top of his. Your fingers pulled his hands off from your cheeks and rested them in the arm rest between you two.

He interlocked his hands with yours, leaning closer. His lips moved slowly against yours, fitting them perfectly. His fingers fiddled with yours, tugging lightly on your bracelet. You smiled into his kiss, pulling apart slowly, as if you didn't want to leave. And you really didn't want to leave his kiss. It made you feel this way that you jus felt intoxicated with his love.

"If that's your secret tell me some more." He teased you, pecking your lips quickly, hearing your giggles after.

"I'll tell you some more later." You said beck to him, seeing his childish smile. His smile made you wanna tackle him and cuddle all day with him.

"I love you so much." He whispered to you, not wanting to leave his car with you.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna be all alone~" You whined as Aira grabbed all of her bags. Sori, Da Eun and June had all left for their homes to spend the holidays there. Aira was leaving today and spending a week there, leaving you all alone at the dorm. There was nothing to film, nothing to do and nothing to practice, so no managers and no staff was around. Just you and your puppy.

"Sorry, but I'll be back in a week. Have fun, hang out with your friends. Well, those that are here at least." She giggled lightly and saw your playful smile that was mixed with a soft pout. "I'll be back soon." Aira said and asked you for a hug before she left.

"I'll miss you. Bring me a sweater." You smiled and she hugged you tightly before pulling away from your hug and patting your head.

"Be a good maknae. I'll be home soon with your sweater. Bye!" She said and left the door, leaving you all alone as your puppy snuggled close to you and laid on your lap.

Damn my life is sad.

You sighed and thought of who could be awake and available to hang out with you. Seeing your phone vibrate, you pick it up and check the sender. A smile graces your lips as you blush at the message.

You put on your snap a picture of yourself and your puppy while putting the text "i'm bored somebody save me".

Laying down you saw no response and decided on taking a nap. Cuddling your puppy, you kiss his little head and pet his soft fur. He laid down on his stomach on your lap as your hand ran up and down his soft hair.

Your eyes were fluttering shut until you heard a notification from your phone.

Package arrived at 5:34 pm.

Sighing, you decided to get up and walk to where your mailbox was located. It was a good 5 minute walk from home, and you were bored so you were willing to go and get the mail, because you knew you would never get it, if you didn't retrieve it right now.

You slipped on a hoodie that you actually stole from Mark, and put on some warm socks along with your vans. You were wearing sweatpants, so you looked somewhat decent. You grabbed your glasses and your phone, walking out and kissing your puppy's head. He licked your cheek making you laugh and head out, closing the door behind you.