VI

"Noona! Is your boyfriend here?" Jimin chimes happily. You were smiling until you heard that come from is his mouth.

"Is my what now?" You ask Jimin, your and Mark's eyes wide open.

"Isn't Hyung your boyfriend?"

Only one thought had crossed your mind.

Miss me with that bullshit.

But on the other hand, you were kinda embarrassed. Why? You didn't even know yourself.

Mark was incredibly flustered and froze when he heard this.

Can this kid read minds or something like dang... wait, no

"Jimin, where did you learn that?" You asked the little boy as he was totally oblivious.

"Hm? Oh dad said that before him and mommy were mommy and daddy, they were boyfriend and girlfriend. And that mommy used to visit him when she was his girlfriend." He explain to you, still oblivious as to what he said.

You internally cursed your older brother for teaching this cute little innocent fetus these things at the age of 3. Did you mention he was 3?

"Honey, just because somebody comes over doesn't mean he's my boyfriend." You explain to him, crouching down to his level.

"So, Hyung's your friend?" He asks innocently.

"Yes, I'm just your Noona's friend." Mark explains to him behind you, giving him a small smile. Although he felt a pang in his heart when he said that.

Jimin soon went back to watching tv with your dog while eating a snack that you had brought for him.

Mark was setting up something on his computer while he typed away as you neared him and sat down on the chair next to him. He stole a glance at you and continued typing away and clicking on tabs until he opened an empty document.

You both begin talking about the facts and stuff you should include in each paragraph and things like that.

"I say we leave the intro and conclusion last." Mark suggests to you. You nod in agreement as it would indeed be best.

You then pull up the Venn diagram picture from class on your iPad. putting it aside, you get up and grab two bottles of water from your fridge and come back, handing one to Mark as he nods at you.

Yawning, you stretch in your seat. Mark yawns right after you as he continues to type away something on his laptop.

Time passes by as you both make improvements and progress on your shared research paper. Both you and Mark were surprised that each of you could play a musical instrument. Mark could play guitar and you played piano, two instruments that involved a lot of music theory when learning them.

Pulling out a text book from your backpack, you begin reading it, slightly mumbling the words. It was actually in English, as you had both the Korean and English version of the book.

Your eyebrows furrow at the diagram on the next page.

"Wait, why does it use H when the correct note is B?" You ask Mark in English as he looks confused at you.

You realize you didn't speak in Korean and panicked slightly while repeating the question in Korean.

"No it's fine. I speak English too." He comforts you. "And to answer your question, it's because before they used to use lower case letters for notes and the letter 'B' would be confused a lot so they used 'H'since it was the letter after G." He explains to you, knowing a lot about music history.