Chapter forty: Official ( pt 1.)

Start from the beginning

BANG!

The ball smacked against the ground. Akaashi lost it, yelling in glory throwing up his arms in unison with the rest of the crowd. You threw up your arms too, screaming in glory, passion coursing through you. You were so proud of your boys - you could've just burst! The crowd roared again as the point was confirmed, Akaashi threw himself up into the air, fist pumping in glory. You cupped your hands around your mouth in preparation to congratulate them, buzzing at the sensation you felt, smiling with so much power that-

Gshhhhhhhhh

You stilled, your eyes widening. People continued to celebrate around you, waving and chanting - Akaashi was yelling with pride. You reached down brushing the tips of your fingers on the inside of your leg...which felt damp and warm. Your chest began to rise and fall, your pants were soaked and suddenly - dread hit you.

You cowered like a child, reaching for Akaashis shirt - tugging it at first gently and then persisting to do it rather abruptly, your heart rate quickening. After one tug that nearly ripped off his jacket he turned, his gaze slightly agitated before it completely disappeared- his blue orbs settling on your face that had drained of colour.

"What is it?," he raised a brow,"come on they're still playing-."

"I think," you breathed shakily ,"I think my water just broke-," you winced suddenly your whole body feeling as though it was being pushed downwards.

"You're sure you haven't just like p**sed yourself? Like because this is exciting - yeah?!," he moved to you his hand hovering over your arm, both of your eyes wide on each other.

Gshhhhhhhhh

'"Well typically you're water will break once but then you'll have like this secondary discharge - it's kinda like period discharge and that can happen at any time after your water has broken, though it usually means you've got less time on your hands before the baby arrives and well you can......."'

He'd noticed, his hands began to tremble, his ankles wobbling.

"I'm sure- Oh fuu-," you gripped at your stomach suddenly, panting, it had began to hurt,"A-Akaash-," you winced again this time shooting your friend a hopeless gaze as your legs began to wobble.

"Sh*t!," he reached for you quickly, holding your arm over his shoulder before barging through the crowd of people, elbowing some of them impatiently. You'd started to sweat, the pain making you groan deeply, your eyebrows knitting together, your feet sloppy against the ground.

You heard him strain under your weight as he pushed through the exit, placing you ever so gently on the bench. You sat there awkwardly, clutching at your stomach with your hands, your hair beginning to stick to your forehead , the metal cold underneath you.

"What now!?," he gripped at his dark waves, his deep blue eyes wide, you could hear him hyperventilating but it only frustrated you more. He was marching back and forth in front of you whilst you were in tremendous agony.

Your back arched, another eruption of pain making your whole body shudder and that's when you gritted your teeth, your eyes shooting at him,"Akaashi-nnnghh!-TAKE ME TO THE F**KING HOSPITAL!"

"Oo-OH!," he rushed towards you, throwing your arm over his shoulder once more. You tried your best to keep up with his pace but more often than not your feet slipped, the energy in your legs seeming to have completely disappeared.

The pain was getting stronger and more repetitive...

*

He watched as the other members of his team lined up, exchanging a wink with Bokuto. He could feel the energy shooting through his veins, the adrenaline holding him firmly upright. The aura of the crowd fuelling him and in a moment of pure reliance he gazed up to the spot where you'd been just moments before - cheering him on...but you weren't there - the place you'd once been was completely empty.