Thing is.

I can't forget.

I still can feel ghosted kiss on my lips time to times, how her lips felt against mine. That burning feeling in my bones as her fingers danced on my waist. I hate her.

She can't just do that and run away.

If she just wanted to kiss me and then don't do anything more she could just tell me.

But no, she chose to run.

"When you asked me to come for a run I didn't expect two fucking hours of the constant running." Lacy breathe out near me as I stopped near the bench to have a drink. I raised one of my eyebrows at Lacy's deep red face as she dramatically collapsed on the grass near me.

"I know no one like this, but I have to tell you," Another femme voice said behind me. I whipped my head to the better looking Sophie who holds a bottle of water and smirkingly looked at the Lacy. "I told you so."

Yes, they came with me together.

Well, Lacy was nagging me about introducing her with a Sophie and me, being a good friend I am, called them for a run. Sophie was used to running with me at this time, but Lacy apparently isn't a morning person, but hearing Sophie name she agreed. Why wouldn't she? She's been talking about her for a week...A week! I thought my ears would start bleeding from all this gushing.

Lacy groaned lifting head from the grass and having look to the Sophie who was still smirking at another blue eyes girl. "I would say fuck you... but I don't wanna fuck you."

I start chocking on my drink. What the hell Lacy!? Why would she say something like this when she definitely wants to sleep with Sophie. I mean, she may be told me more than once leaving me again with bleeding ears. I really didn't need to hear how she would like to take my best friend.

Sophie's mouth opened but soon closed. Well, Lacy left her speechless... that's a good thing?... Right?

"Honey," Sophie started slowly getting closer where Lacy laid. "I'll be alright without sleeping with you. I have dozen people waiting in their line... but you? The only way you get laid is to crawl into chicken's ass and wait."

"Burn." I couldn't help but said. What? That's was funny and the look on Lacy's face made everything much funnier.

"Shut up." She grumbled throwing me a nasty look which made me double laugher.

I actually was surprised by myself. I never was good at making friends with anyone. For most people who don't know me already I look like a rude, spoiled kid... how surprising. I can tell myself I can be rude for most of the time, but could I really help people who don't understand sarcasm? Like how could you not?

Anyway.

Lacy surprisingly didn't run away from me and I can tell we both can form a good friendship.

"Anyway... what time do you need to pick your date?" Sophie asked seriously as she turned her body fully to me.

Right... today is the day of the famous gala. The event of the year. Where rich people come to make more money and brag of how their net worth is. Ugh... snobbish people. I thought for a second about Jade, the girl I have to pick from her house.... apparently, she just moved here and don't know anything in here.

"About five... or so." I shrugged stretching right leg. I can feel my muscles burning, but I ignored pain like I always do. "With who are you going again?" I lifted eyebrows again at her. I didn't hear Sophie mentioning anyone with who she might go.