Chapter 17

Jason's POV:

Damian started talking which I could see were tearing apart my brothers and Bruce. He said some things that I could see were going to leave Bruce heart broken forever if something didn't happen. I lost it when Talia allowed Damian to kill us I was shaking with anger and I slapped Talia in the face soon Damian turned to me I knew he was ready to kill me that was until snap. You MOTHERDUCKER THAT WAS MY FAVORITE KATANA YOU SHALL DIE!!!

SuperIdiot's POV:

I woke up in a room on a couch. Than I remembered that Dick kid almost killed me. Bats really needs to get control of his kids like seriously 2 of his kids are former criminals. My sons are pure even Conner he's a clone of me and he should act like me but he's a bit rebellious but anyway I heard voices talking so I was about to walk into the amazing place in the Batcave with the Batcomputer. I mean why does he name everything with Bat it's weird it gets autocorrected and it just sounds weird. Anyway I stop when I see Damian and his mother that evil lady I was quite shocked when the Jason kid slapped the evil lady i knew it wouldn't end good. It soon led to Demon Boy trying to stab his brother I quickly blocked the final attack and there goes his Katana it snapped in half and that hurt Yes I'm invincible but that still hurt. The kid did not look happy but something was different.

Tim's POV:

I thought Jason was going to die in fact Damian was serious and that katana was something that I had never seen before it was not his usual katana it was decorated in diamonds and had ancient writing on it. That was what went through my head as my brother was about to get killed but to be honest I didn't expect him to be dead for long anyway I mean I don't think Satan wants to deal with a Jason. I mean he is Satan like I need this I need that ugh more work and he swears so much. He would probably rule H311 with Satan. Anyway Superman came to the rescue great cue the Superman theme whoohoo your totally not the cause of this and anyway the katana snapped and Jason was spared but there was something different about Damian as the katana broke.

Sorry it's short it's T's bday and I ran out of time this was rushed so sorry