Chapter 15

I was kidnapped by someone and now I am being forced to write this chapter BRING HELP!!!-M

What she meant to say was a nice girl brought her into her room and put a laptop in front of her and is gently letting her write and continue her story and is not letting her leave till she writes and don't worry she has all night-T

HEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!-M

--------------------------------------------------------------

Damian's POV:

I was slowly falling for my mother's tricks but I was still barely sane I knew my brothers would come save me I believed in it. Today I went to train like usual when I realized someone was watching me. I looked around and saw Grayson dangling from the ceiling he smiled and looked extremely happy to see me. I almost started crying and when I went to hug him he attacked me he tried to kill me I fought back but I couldn't help but hold back he looked like my brother. Soon my full "family" came out of the shadows trying to kill me that's when I lost it I snapped I killed all of them the good thing was they were robots the bad thing was I lost it I actually lost my saneness I need to go back and that's when I heard the evil laugh of my mother. She was slow clapping I turned around to see her with a camera. Well Done my little Damian just you wait till I send this to your father Talia said with a wickedly disgusting smile. That's when everything went black.

Bruce's POV:

I was searching for my son on the batcomputer when Talia send me a video. I called all the boys and SuperIdiot down to watch the video. I watched as Damian tore apart robots that looked like us. He officially lost it was my first thought but Talia had her ways I decided on that instead of being discouraged I would save him faster so he can go back to being himself. Unfortunetly the boys weren't taking it so good Dick was crying and had kryptonite in his hand Jason and Tim just looked mad and did I mention the SuperIdiot is now being hanged upside down by Dick with a kryptonite rope. SuperIdiot asked the logical question of Where in the world did you get so much kryptonite from. I replied with Joker, Jason replied with illegal places, Tim replied with oh we make it and Dick replied with Batman hates you. That got a glare from me to Dick and from the SuperIdiot to me but who was going to care about SuperIdiot when my son is turning back into a killing machine.

Talia's POV: 

As soon as I got that video Damian fell asleep probably from the tranquilizer I put into his meal earlier. I carried him even though he is my assassin he is still my son that I haven't seen in so long and to be honest I missed him after losing my father. I put him into my bed and fell asleep next to him I woke up to him cuddling into my side I would have punished him but he was cute and I am allowed to love my son no matter what my father says. To be honest I'm only turning him back because I want my son back even if Bruce can't allow it and doesn't trust me. I tried to see him but Bruce wouldn't allow it. I mean he already has 3 sons I should be able to see mine.

TBC