Chapter 10

Still justice BTW I'm not good at dots I don't care 

Even if the stars and moon collide I never want you back into my life cause I don't care I really don't care (sorry)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce's POV:

After I announced it everyone looked shocked even Damian who was having a concussion looked up. When we arrived I had everyone change into costume than left Dick, Jason, Tim in my special room that the others usually don't go into after that I went to the Kitchen and got a glass of water. Then I was about to hand Damian a painkiller when I was tackled to the floor by Superman while Wonderwoman and the Flash took Damian.  Soon after Green Laturn put me in a cage while cyborg just glared Damian was trying to talk but The Flash and Wonderwoman wouldn't let him. Then I pushed a button on my uniform and soon the other 3 boys walked in Tim looked horrified and while Jason and Dick ran towards Damian. After Dick got Damian out and gave him a painkiller. Tim got me out and we all glared at the Justice League.

Superman's POV:

I was pretty mad cause Batman was late but I saw the batmobile and I saw him taking some pills from his desk with a 10-year-old behind them as they headed to the kitchen I called the other members and when he gave the pill to the boy pounced thinking it was poison. I didn't really trust Batman after what had happened yesterday. The rest of the league helped until Batman pressed his chest and it started blinking then I heard running I was scared. Then the door opened to reveal 3 boys one of them looked terrified the other 2 took the ten-year-old boy than before I knew it batman was free and all 5 people were glaring at me.

Bruce's POV:

I was very mad but I wasn't surprised Superman could be an idiot but then looking at all there shocked faces I had some explaining to do so I started with These are my sons.......

Superman's POV:

I was shocked to hear Batman had sons and not just one but four he had four sons his first one's code name was Nightwing the second was Red Hood the third was Red Robin and the one that we thought was getting poisoned was named Demon according to Red Hood and Red Robin but Nightwing slapped Red Hood and glared at Red Robin and his code name was Robin. I then cancel the meeting which makes Batman even madder but the good thing is I got a head start.

FIN

The actual book will be continued.