Chapter 7

Dick's POV:

YouDid What!!!!!!!

I was about to lose it my precious little baby had been kidnapped by his mother and it was all Superman's fault why did Bruce have to leave us with him. Then I looked to my right to see Jason on the floor crying I bent down to comfort him I stopped paying attention to Superman's story. He seemed very confused but we couldn't risk our identity so I smiled and pulled Jason into my room and called Tim. Tim clearly didn't know what was going on but as I explained he looked as sad as Jason who was now in a ball. Who knew he had such a big heart.

Tim's POV:

When Dick called me into his room I was humming and everything since I just finished a really good book and I really wanted Damian to read it since he was the only one to appreciate them but Damian was nowhere to be found and I opened the door to find Jason on the floor in a ball and all the pieces fit together but I didn't want to believe it until I knew it was true when Dick told me.

Jason's POV:

I was on the ground and was trying to comprehend everything Dick was comforting me but I just wanted to hear the Demon screaming at me again after everyone was caught up we came to a decision to call Bruce and I was going to do it since I was the only one with a smartphone since Dick and Tim's were dead. I started to dial everything went in slow motion but once I pressed the button half of me wanted him to pick up the other half didn't but after the 4th ring Bruce picked up he sounded pretty angry since he was distracted from his vacation.

Bruce's POV:

I was enjoying a relaxing time on the beach then my phone rings and it's Jason I pick up just in case Dick and Tim are dead cause they usually call. I pick it up and I was annoyed until I heard Jason breathing really quickly I could tell he was on the verge of a panic attack I say nice things that slowly calm him down then he said Damian was kidnapped by no one other than Talia Al Ghoul.

Damian's POV:

I had only been with mother for an hour I already had 16 new scars and she also brand marked me since I was now old enough and it was supposed to be a present. She finally let me go to sleep of course no dinner but I can't talk back to my mother I was hoping my brothers will realize and father and my brothers wait my stepbrothers make that clear would come to save me but they still didn't come and it's been a whole 8 hours. I was starting to give up on them and come to the fate that I will live with her forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To the 3people who read this, I was wondering if I should do a filler chapter of hen the Justice League/Superman first meets the batboys.

( I won't continue if no one comments since no one is reading)