Chapter 2

Dick's POV:

After everybody got to their seats I introduced everyone starting with me than Jason then Tim and finally Damian but than Jason must of mouthed something because Damian pulled out a throwing knife at Jason and threw it and successfully stuck it in Jason's shoulder. Jason continued to pull it out and they both started to fight and did I mention Superman is watching all of this.

Damian's POV:

Grayson was introducing everyone and I realized Todd mouthing something at me and then I paid attention I realized he was saying to look under the table he had my favorite katana I through a throwing knife at him and Success it went right in his shoulder but he pulled it out and that's how our war began. First, Todd punched me in the nose it started to bleed all over father's new rug oh well he can buy a new one we kept fighting until I felt something grab me I turned around to see what got me oh great the big blue boy scout got me and he had an iron grip but I had a plan.

Superman's POV:

When Dick was introducing me to everyone he got to the last one Damian who suddenly threw a knife at Jason I was shocked to see it go into his shoulder but then he pulled out as nothing happened then they continued to fight but Damian got a bloody nose somehow I could barely see but I had enough and I decided to grab Damian who struggled while Dick grabbed Jason who was saying some l things then Damian pulled out a green rock Kryptonite I was shocked I let him go and he ran to his room leaving the green rock beside me I was getting weaker till Tim came over and picked up the green rock and put it in his pocket and apologized I was just about ready to run and hide and never come back but this was an order from Batman and he was scarier than anything.

Dick's POV:

After Damian ran to his room I let go of Jason who was just about ready to kill me but Superman looked shocked I sorta felt bad I just told him to calm down and that everyone is going to bed and I showed him to his room. After he went to his room I went to Damian's room and I started yelling at him but he couldn't care less so I decided to go to my room and head to bed

TBC

Sorry for the mistakes