11th chapter

In the morning.. when pumpkin wakes Bhuvi.. she will be still sleepy..

Pumpkin with sadness " Mamma.. Where is dadda..?"

Bhuvi looks on other side of the bed which will be empty, she looks outside, it will be still dark.. sun will be yet to come.. In the past she will be never knowing Rahul's routine, she will be not having any idea about him.. her face will be blank.

Pumpkin will be in verge of crying" Momma Where is dadda.. Night he promised me that morning he will take me to gym so that I can grow big.."

Bhuvi hugs him " Night dadda was not their.. How can he promise you..? Are you lying?"

Pumpkin nods his head " NO.. Night dadda had come to my room "

Bhuvi nods her head.. she smile at Rahul's care for pumpkin.. even it was mid night but he first visits his son after coming home..

When room door opens.. Rahul comes inside in formal dress.. seeing him in suit she becomes confused.. suddenly pumpkin jumps from bed to run into Rahul's arm.. Rahul glance at Bhuvi first, then he turn towards pumpkin who will be in his arms.. with smile " Sorry.. Dadda had urgent work to attend, so that he can take you to meet new doctor uncle "

Pumpkin with smile " I thought you went to gym without me.."

Rahul with smile " How can dadda go alone to gym..? He goes to gym only with pumpkin .."

Pumpkin kiss on Rahul's cheek " Sorry dadda.. Pumpkin misunderstood you "

Rahul suddenly looks at Bhuvi " Who told you to ask sorry, if you make mistake.."

Pumpkin with cute smile " Mamma.."

Rahul puts pumpkin on bed " Wait.. I will change my dress "

Rahul goes to dressing room.. after that pumpkin and Rahul enjoys their time in gym in their mansion.. later Rahul brings Pumpkin to hospital for check up along with Bhuvi..

In the afternoon.. when they reach home.. JK group of companies MD Miss Anu will be sitting with Rahul's aunty and Rashi, in hall.. pumpkin will be in Rahul's hand.. seeing Anu their.. Rahul suddenly becomes serious and turns to Bhuvi" Take pumpkin to room "

Bhuvi looks at his eyes direction " Who ? "

Rahul immediately ask Nanny to bring pumpkin to his room.. when pumpkin goes to his room.. Rahul turns to Bhuvi " Anu.. my ex-fiance.. "

With that he holds Bhuvi's hand and comes to hall.. Rahul's aunty with worried face turns to Bhuvi " What doctor told about little pumpkin ?"

Bhuvi with smile " He is recovering fast so no need to worry aunty.."

Rashi suddenly becomes happy " Bhuvi.. I will meet little pumpkin and come "

Rahul's aunty with excitement " I will prepare his favourite Apple milk shake so it will lift his mood from visiting hospital "

When Rashi and his aunty leaves hall.. before Bhuvi leaves hall.. Rahul holds her hand " Anu.. she is Bhuvi.. my wife "

Anu with anger " You have kid also..?"

Rahul with smile " Ha.. Why... Is he not cute..?"

Anu with doubt " Then.. you were forced to marry her because of kid..?"

Rahul nods his head in disagreements " No..
We both were in love when I was working in department.. she never knew about my real identity so I pushed her away due to my dangerous activities "

Anu with doubt " Don't lie.. If so.. what she was doing these years..?"

Rahul with smile " When I left her.. she misunderstood me and hidding from me "