14th chapter

Rahul takes Bhuvi's hand make her sit on side bench and sit besides her.. with small smile over his lips " I think, When I was 2nd standard, one day Rutu was absent and I was bitten by boy in the school.. when she saw my face after school hours, she took me to that boys house in the night and broke his arm and warned him for death for hitting me.. on that dad almost bitten her to death but she was not angry over anyone, instead she was happy for breaking his arm "

Bhuvi remains silent.. Rahul with same calmness " She was topper in school but got debarred in board exams for helping me to copy In the exams.. Mom literally made her to stay without food for 2 days but she gave ice cream party to all my classmates with her pocket money savings, after me passing in exams.. she was interested in music and choose to pursue her dream.. she started her dream with violin.. I can confidently say that not only her face but even voice was more beautiful than anyone on earth.. her eyes were her plus point.. Pumpkin has got those wonderful eyes now "

Bhuvi with caring holds his hand " She was in love with her senior, she asked me and Arohi to help her.. We were happy when she got committed in new relation.. Everyone in family approved their relation because of their confidence on her selection. She always took me below her shadow during my bad works.. she was mostly like brother to me instead of sister and treated me like her best friend.. I always tortured her and created one or other problem for her but she never got angry over me even at once "

Bhuvi carefully wipes his tear, Rahul with sad face " Dad forced me to do my MBA so I left to USA without her but I felt something is missing, when she started neglecting my phone calls but I was wrong to assumed that she was recently in love and busy with her boyfriend.. When I wanted to surprise her on our birthday.. I was really one who got worst surprise, when she collapsed in my arms on that night and died in my arms before we reach hospital.. " he breaks down emotionally..

After few minutes he takes Bhuvi to one locked room.. When she enters room, she gets surprised to see Rutu's room.. Room will be still neatly decorated in pink and lavender theme.. Bhuvi almost lose her footings, when she looks the beautiful smiling face of Rutu.. she turn to Rahul with confusion..

Rahul with seriousness " Rutu.. your brother's lover.. she was committed in relation with your brother.. After her death only your parents decided about our marriage but I left the house to find out the person who killed my sister so I failed to meet you "

Bhuvi with confusion " Uncle told that, you were the last person to visit my parents before their death and you told that you killed Akash.. why you killed my brother and my parents ?"

Rahul with seriousness gives her one file before she opens it " First listen to me.. your brother Akash was not the good person as everyone assumed, he was one of the best drug dealer and who gave drugs to my sister to forget about missing me.. she was foolish to use them without any limit.. " before he completes his sentence..

" Stop it.. I know my brother very well.." she shouts..

Bharat with anger " First listen.. beliving this will be left you.. When I came back to investigate, your parents helped me with everything and even they got conformed that your brother was dealing with export import of drugs through your company.. so your father sold every shares and invested money with my dad.. your brother was the only reason, why your dad wrote written will for hand overing your responsibility for my dad instead of your brother along with all property.. "

Bhuvi will be shock but she feels that Written will about his father, selling the whole company, investing everything in varma industries, giving her responsibility to Rahul's father even with her brother around.. writting every property in only her name.. everything will be correct.. she immediately collapse on ground.. Rahul hold her and sit with her on floor.. she cried continuously..