8th chapter

Everyone will be in shock.. Rahul's father with anger " It is last chance for you to enter family on My two conditions.."

Rahul looks at his father " Dad.. I know your conditions.. 1st thing, I can't marry this idiot because I am not stupid to be in such a relation with her, she is just lying about her pregnancy and 2nd thing, I chose my business over my family.. I will not give up my business just to please you"

Rahul's mother with sad face "  I miss you.. Please come back son.." she starts crying... Seeing his mother, his sister and aunty starts crying..

Bhuvi suddenly turns to Rahul's father
" Uncle.. I don't love Rohit so please cancel the engagement and no need to worry about company's shares.. I am not interested in it so You can handle everything in my name like now, if you agree to my conditions " she says with confidence as one of the major shareholder of varma group of companies..

Rahul's father nods his head " I am sorry to force you for this marriage.. Say.. What you want.. I will fulfill it like your father.."

Bhuvi stare to Rahul " Uncle..you may be knowning about Aditya Bharadhwaj.."

Rahul's father nods his head.. Rahul fume with anger by hearing Aditya's name, his feast tightens in fury.

By observing Rahul's reactions Bhuvi smile at him " He asked me to marry him 2 days back, so I want to spend my rest of my life with him.. help me to Registre My marriage with him today itself.."

Rahul's father with concern " what about his family..?"

Bhuvi with smile " Even they Likes me Uncle.. they treat me as family "

Rahul's father nods his head " I promised to your parents about your happiness.. If your dad were alive today.. He would have respected your decision.. So I will arrange everything but not today.. "

Bhuvi with shock " why uncle? "

Rahul's father with smile " I want to meet Aditya personally.. If I feel he is correct match for you then I will arrange big marriage only.."

Bhuvi with smile " but I want registration marriage, that today only "

Rahul's father with smile " As you wish.. Call him here now.. Let me speak to him"

Bhuvi with excitement " Uncle.. He was here only few minutes back.. Let me ask him to meet you now " With that Bhuvi takes her cellphone but suddenly Rahul with anger takes her cellphone away from her hand..

Rahul With anger " You said.. you are pregnant with my child..?"

Bhuvi with smile " you know that.. It is white lie "

Rahul with frustration " How can you marry him after having relationships with me ? "

Bhuvi with same smile " He don't have any problem with my past because he loves me "

Rahul with anger " But I have.. "

Bhuvi with doubt " what's your problem..? You said that, you don't love me and you don't want to marry me.. Now what is your problem.. Do you think that, I will become mental and commit suicide if you reject me..? If you are thinking like that, then stop your imagination.. I will lead happy life with Adi.. I will become mother for his own football team.. Ha.. I will give your name for one of my son.. " she says with smile..

Rahul loose his patience " you can just keep dreaming about that.. " he puts her on his shoulders..

Rahul turns to his father " Dad.. don't worry about this Idiot.. I will send her back after clearing her silly doubts"