2nd chapter

Next day morning, Bhuvi gets up and looks at the hall, Bharat and Sai will be sleeping on sofa.. Others will be still lying here and there.. She silently cleans whole house.. She gets ready for college, she remembers that her designs contained pendriv is missing, she will be searching for that..

Then Sana comes their on towel outside the guest room after taking bath..

" Bhuvi.. Can I borrow your dress " she ask with sweet smile on her face.

Bhuvi nods her head, she goes to her room and bring her new designer blue colour one piece dress with black flowers prints on it.. By looking at the dress..

Sana with surprise " This dress..?"

Bhuvi with smile " my brother brought it to me, after last year Paris fashion week... He had spent his whole month salary to buy me that dress, when I said, I had liked that collection.."

Sana nods her head " are you OK.. If I borrow it now ? "

Bhuvi nods her head, Sana goes and gets ready.. When Sana comes to Bhuvi to show the dress and ask for opinion.. Bhuvi will be standing and Rahul will be shouting at her.

Sana with smile " what happened Rahul..?"

Rahul looks at her, he suddenly checks her from top to bottom.." you look too pretty... But it is not your style.. "

Sana with happiness " do I look good.. ?"

Rahul nods his head " you look beautiful and innocent.."

Sana with smile hug Bhuvi.. But Bhuvi will be feeling discomfort..

Sana by looking at her, turns to Rahul " why you are scolding her...? "

Rahul with cold face " she had thrown away my drinks "

Sana looks at Bhuvi " Bhuvi.. His drinks are imported from abroad... So he is angry "

Rahul with anger " I want my drinks now "

Sana looks at Rahul but he never care to forgive Bhuvi.. Then Bharat gets up and sits on sofa..

Bharat looks at Bhuvi " come here, I will give one address .. Go there and tell my name.. You can buy his drinks... "

Rahul with anger gives horrifing look to Bharat and turns to Bhuvi with same cold face " you have 1 hour "

Bhuvi runs out side like cat with her bag, when she comes back with 6 bottles small cases.. She place them infront of Rahul.. Who will be having is breakfast with others.

Rahul looks at his watch " you are late by 4 minutes.. "

Bhuvi with anger " you are late by 4 minutes to drink and die here.. But because of you I lost my 2 lectures..."

With that, she bends to takes her bag from chair besides Rahul.. He holds her hand, but she takes his hand to her mouth and bites his hand.. When he takes his hands back suddenly, he will be bleeding.. All Will be looking with eyes wide open, thinking that someone like Bhuvi hurting Rahul so easily.. When Raju tries to get up, Bharat holds his hand.. Rahul sits back silently..

Bhuvi with anger " don't dare to touch me casually "

With that she leaves her house, Rahul will be looking at his hand, which will be bleeding.. Bharat smile thinking about Bhuvi's warning..

That day night, when Rahul comes home.. Bhuvi will be sleeping outside, door will be locked, he remembers that, they still have single key..

When he wakes her up, she looks sleepy.. But she comes inside.. She keeps her bag on chair and sleep on sofa without thinking anything  Rahul, due to her tiredness sleep take over her..