4th chapter

Next day when Bhuvi get ready for college and looks for Rahul, she will not find Rahul, she goes to college, during her classes someone comes and knocks the classroom door..

Professor " what you want? "

That guy politely " sir.. We want bhuvi madam "

When professor looks at Bhuvi, she stands and look at that person..

" sir.. I don't know him so I don't want to go" directly says to him.

That guy " madam.. Rahul sir has sent your bicycle "

Suddenly one more person comes to class, professor with serious look " whom do you want ?"

" sir.. Bhuvi madam.. I am here on behalf of Rahul sir to give breakfast and tablets because yesterday she had small accident "

Professor looks at Bhuvi, she bends her head " sorry sir.. "

Professor with smile "you can go and collect them "

Bhuvi comes out to collect her bicycle keys, tablets, breakfast..

When she comes to class, all Will be looking at her.. She neglects all of them.

Next few days she will be working in Jay's restaurant.. One day bhuvi will be in shopping mall with her friends..

When she sees Rahul, she follows him, he comes to Terrace, Rahul will be standing with one City SP Mr.madankumar, Bhuvi will be in need of her chain so she will come near him..

She will not hear, what they are talking but Rahul suddenly opens his gun and shoot SP.. With in second, he will be dead.. Rahul turn to leave.. He sees Bhuvi there... Who will be standing like statue.. He holds her hand to move but she suddenly faint, he lift her and comes to parking area..

When Raju see Bhuvi in Rahul 's arm, he immediately opens car door, when Rahul sits inside car along with Bhuvi.

Raju with confusion " Bai.. where to go now?

" she witnessed SP's murder.. " Rahul tells with cold voice

Raju suddenly turn back seat to see Rahul, Raju with blank expression., " Bai.. What to do her now ?"

" Take her to Estate now.. She has got fever with shock so ask doctor to treat her. "

Rahul will be in confusion state, as she is the witness for his crime, he will not be in state to risk with his business but he cannot hurt her because his stone heart will be beating for her..

He gets down from car, Raju takes her to Estate according to Rahul's expression..

When Bhuvi opens her eyes, she will be sleeping on huge king size bed, room will be black theme but elegant and Shophesticated
Whole room will be with black furnitures, decorated with black and white artifacts..

When she opens curtains, instead of window she finds French style glass door for balcony, she opens door, sun will be setting, building will be on high hills, she views the nice secenary, every where green, some small artificial water falls, small lake.. It will be like nature friendly modern resort..

She spend some time enjoying the view, when she comes inside, she sees the blue colour silk night dress top and shorts, towel and all necessary innerware will placed on table.

When she opens bathroom, she surprised to see the bathroom is big as her room, she sees the glass room shower, big Jacuzzi, neatly arranged towels, bathrobe, soap, shampoo, bresh, paste, shower jel, etc

She takes bath and comes down, she finds no one in house, she looks around house, when she feels hungry.. She enteres kitchen to try to cook something but she burns the whole kitchen instead of Preparing, kitchen's fire alarm starts siren and pouring water, she silently watch kitchen by standing outside the kitchen..