3rd chapter

One day.. Police raid the Bharat's club, Bharat will not be their in club but Rahul will be in club with drugs.. When Rahul will be hiding drug in secret cabeen, Bhuvi comes inside with tension to inform Bharat about ride..

She sees Rahul " where is Bharat.. Police has come to club "

Rahul nods his head " He is not here "

" Then what about club? " she ask with tension..

Rahul hears the police shoutings in the club, he suddenly takes Bhuvi's hand, try to hide in secret cabinet.. But Bhuvi push him..  Then Rahul suddenly close secret cabinet..

Rahul With anger " Do you want to get arrested ? "

She nods her head in disagreement... He silently tries to removes her staff coat but she again slaps him.. With anger he gives her cold murderous look.. She stand there like statue, he silently remove her black staff coat and throws in window, he removes her hairbun and leaves them loose them, he silently takes his thumb and disturb her lipstick.. with noding his head, he removes his shirt buttons.. Push Bhuvi on sofa and he sits besides her, bend near her keep his thumb on her lips..

She will be breathing heavily, he closes his eyes and maintains the gap.. Then suddenly one police officer opens the door.. Rahul smile at Bhuvi..

Then he gets up with shock and afraid look on his face " sir.. "

Police officer " Who are you and Who is that girl ? "

Aditya with sadness " sir.. She is my wife,  she and my mother have faught, she is saying that she wants divorce.. So I was here  to drink, she came here to talk about divorce but I can't live without her.. So I was convincing her... Sir please tell her to not divorce me..  " Rahul folds his hand..

Police looks at Bhuvi and turn to Rahul
" Tell truth.. Because she is not wearing her mangal Sutra, engagement ring "

Rahul looks at Bhuvi " darling ... Really you want to divorce me.. You have removed even Engagement ring.. Mangalsutra.. " he holds his heart and sits on ground..

Bhuvi with anger " I will not change my mind.. I want divorce "

Police comes to Rahul, he say something in ears, Rahul gives him some money to police and then police leaves the room.. When police leaves office, Rahul holds bhuvi's hand and comes out with back door..

He removes new Audi car from garage, he opens car door for Bhuvi, she silently sits in car.. When he starts engine, his cellphone starts ringing..

Rahul with anger " I will give half an hour time to print suspension order for who Raided my club "

Bhuvi will be surprised to see Rahul's anger, but she hears the voice from other side
" sorry sir.. I will follow Your orders "

Rahul with anger " who was the person behind this Raid..? "

That person with fear " sir.. It is ACP Aditya"

Rahul disconnected that call... Calls for Raju.

Raju with tension " Bai . I heard that you were in club with material during Raid "

Rahul with anger " I want to see ACP Aditya's dead body now "

Suddenly Bhuvi by listening to Aditya's name, she turns to Rahul, she snatch his phone..

Bhuvi with anger " which Aditya..and why you want to kill him? "

Rahul with curiosity " do you know ACP
Mr. Aditya. Bharadhwaj? "

Bhuvi suddenly with shock " who are you ? why you want kill him?.. What he has done to you? "

Rahul with smile " Then you know him and what is your relation with him? "