one

today me ange payton and chase will be going to bora bora for a month.

me and payton are together and chase and ange are together.

we are going because it's me and payton's one year anniversary soon.

at the moment we are in the private jet and me and ange are sitting next to eachother while payton and chase are next to each other.

seating:
Plane Window-
(y/n) payton
table
Lili chase

we were talking about how fun the trip is gonna be until i felt the urge to pee. what, i had too much water.

"I'll be right back guys," I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I do my business and start washing my hands.

The door opens, i don't bother to look though. I already know who it is.

I feel someone hug me from behind.

I look up at the mirror it's Payton.

he puts his face into the crook of my neck and i giggle and turn around. he looks at me and smiles.

"we're almost there just wait a bit longer," i say and he pouts.

"i cant wait to be in bed with you the whole time," he says wrapping his arms around my waist

"mhmm sure, me and ange are planning to actually do stuff," i say and he groans.

"besides i'm already in bed with u 25/7" i say and he smiles to himself.

"true,"

"ok fine i'll wait... don't be surprised if i just smack your ass out of nowhere tho," he says and smiles warning me.

I push him away,
"Ew! You walking hormone, and we walk out of the bathroom laughing."

We go up to our seats and see Lili and Chase making out.

Me and Payton look at eachother and smile before laughing.

They pull apart from eachother and blush.

"(Y/N)" Lilisays getting up.

"Chase, my man," Payton says and high fives chase before sitting down next to him.

Meanwhile lili is chasing me.

"babe help me!" i scream.

payton sees what's happening and gets up before grabbing me and kissing me.

i hear lili say "ew" before walking away.

i love my boyfriend and my friends :)