WEEKLY IDOL

*grab a snack, it's a long one ;)*

Korean
English

———————————————————————————————

"Today's idol of the week are actually all girls" the interviewer said. The camera then pans to the girls that were backstage waiting to be called. They all started to wave at the camera smiling.

"Let's bring them in now. NVU!"

They all started to rush in as their song "Peek-A-Boo" starts playing in the background. They go and give all three of the interviewers hugs and bow to them. Their song continues to play and the girls including the interviewers start to dance and play around. A VCR of all the girls and their names show up as the MV for "Peek-A-Boo" starts to play.

" One View.. Hello we are NVU!" The hold up one finger and turn it into a V sign. The camera goes to Ruby as a close up to see what she did with her hands. One of the interviewers looks at them as he tries to copy the hand gesture.

"Alright, lets have each of you introduce yourselves" says the female interviewer.

" Yes.. Hello, I'm the leader and the one with hidden charms. I'm Ruby" Ruby made a smirk face and scrunched her nose a bit. "RUBY! YAY!" The interviewers shout and clap as Ruby shoots finger hearts at the camera. "Yes, Hello I'm the cute one, the maknae and the main vocalist. My name is Bambi!" Bambi jumps out and starts doing Aegyo. As she does that, she hides behind Zi and starts giggling.

"Why'd you get embarrassed?" One of the interviewers asked. "No, I promise I'm not embarrassed. But yes, I'm Bambi" Bambi bows toward the camera.
"Oh I have a question, how old are you?" The female interviewer asks. "I'm 15. Yes, I got into the group at 12 years old." Bambi smiles proudly. "Oh~ 15. Wow you're really young and talented." The interviewer compliments. "Oh thank you" Bambi snickers.

"Hello, I'm the one with the chic looks and cute personality, I'm Aimi" Aimi winks at the camera and claps along with the rest. "Aimi, I can tell you don't have an accent, where are you from?" An interviewer asks. "I'm from Osaka" Aimi responses. "Japan?" Aimi nods as she hums. "Woah~Daebak. Bambi are you from Osaka too?" The interviewer questions. "No, I'm Beijing" "Oh~ Beijing~" The interviewer goes and fist bumps Bambi. She replies by repeating what he said as she fist bumps him back.

There's an awkward silence before Kiki giggles and starts to talk. "Oh, Hello. I'm the sexy one. I'm Kiki" Kiki smiles and ticks her hair behind her hair. Everyone busts out laughing and claps. "Kiki ah~ I've heard you're from China too correct? An interviewer asks. "Yes, that's correct I'm from Shanghai" Kiki replies. "Wow, you must be filthy rich then." The female interviewer jokes. Kiki and the girls start laughing and Kiki covers her mouth in embarrassment. "What's your role Kiki?" The same interviewer asks. "Uh, Main rapper. I've been rapping since I was young." "Oh really? Rich and cool?" Kiki tried to hold in her laughter but fails as she buries her hand in her face.