Company Contract

Name: A.C.E Entertainment
Founder: MYA ( Business owner, Former rapper and leader of 5sense, retired idol)
Groups:  N.V.U, MXS, LUVTOON, 3CIXTY, PRIXY

A.C.E Entertainment
Kpop
R&B
Hip- Hop
Alternative Pop
Pop

Company rules:
1. Idols and Trainees can date. If you are dating outside of the company, we will not hold you back. But, we will also not help you cover your personal relationship. If you want to announce it to DISPATCH, that's your decision, not ours.

2. No drinking or smoking under any circumstances if not 19 or older. We do not like underaged smoking or drinking. If you are caught doing any illegal activities within the company premises or outside the company, your contract and your time at A.C.E Entertainment will be over.

3. No Bullying/ Harassment of any kind. The last thing we need is our idols feeling uncomfortable or unsafe among staff or idols. If caught or idol reports someone else's behavior, we will speculate. And if guilty, the idol/ staff member's contract will be over.

4. Always be prepared and ready. It look looks bad for the company when idols are being lazy and unprepared. Therefore, idols will show up ready to practice, perform, or produce.

5. Always be kind and respectful to staff and other idols. It's important in our company that you have a positive mindset and are extremely passionate about what you want to achieve.

6. Trainees will not be revealed until debut. For the privacy and safety of our current and future trainees, we've decided that it would be best to to keep their identities known. We have trainees of all ages, genders, races, nationalities etc, but their identities will not be revealed unless the the company CEO says to do so.

A.C.E ENTERTAINMENT WELCOMES YOU!