Acht

Andy

I sit at the breakfast bar, the kettle is boiling in the background and Rye is singing 'Someone you loved' by Lewis Capaldi. He's got quite a lovely voice. I read through some articles as he makes brownies. He found a pack of brownie mix in the cabinet while looking for new tea bags and insisted on making them. I can't figure out if it's to avoid actually working on the project or because he really wanted to. "Here taste it." Rye mumbles, holding the spatula to my lips. I part my lips slightly, allowing the spatula to enter my mouth. I let out a small moan, it's really good.
"Is this really from a box?" I question in disbelieve.
Rye shakes his head, "I was going to make them from the box, but turns out that was long over date." He explains. "This is my moms recipe, we used to make them together when I was little."
"Can't wait till they're done." I tell him, I purposely don't ask about his mom as Jack once told it's all a bit tricky right now and Rye took it the hardest. "What?" I ask when Rye suddenly starts giggling. "Wait do I have something on my face?" I ask frantically wiping my face. Rye just shakes his head and leans in, my god what is happening? My first instinct is to pull back, so I do, causing him to place a hand on the back of my neck.
"Keep still." He laughs, gently swiping his thumb past the corner of my mouth. "Just a bit of batter." He shows me before putting his thumb in his mouth and sucking it off. His perfect fucking lips wrapped around it, almost erotically so. Like I said before, he's just unfairly good looking.

I just sit still, watching him return to baking as if none of this ever happened. Like he didn't just come close enough to kiss me, like he didn't just suck batter from the side of my mouth and I get it I am totally overthinking this, but it felt like a moment. What am I even saying? A moment? This is not some kind of cheesy hallmark movie. Rye is not the bad boy and I am not the girl who sees through his act and we aren't going to fall in love. I don't even get where these thoughts are coming from, Rye is an absolute ass and I know this. Just because he's being decent company right now doesn't make him any less of a dick in general. It's probably just the stuff Brook said getting to my head.

Rye sighs deeply letting himself fall down in the chair next to me, "They'll be done in about twenty minutes." He tells me and hands me a mug of tea. "What you doing?" He leans in to see my laptop screen.
"Not much, just reading up on the subject." I mumble, taking a sip of my tea which I quickly regret because it's burning hot still. "Could've warned me." I groan.
Rye chuckles, "It's a cuppa mate, you should've known it'd be hot." He's right about that.
"Dick." I swear I hear him say 'you can suck mine' but he shows no sign of ever letting the words escape his mouth. Maybe I am just making this up.

I tried my best to focus for the twenty minutes until the brownies were done but Rye is simply just too distracting of a person. He keeps singing, walking around, opening and closing documents on his laptop or just simply sitting there. Everything he does is distracting and I really need to learn just to let him be and focus or this project will never get done. "They're still a bit hot, so let them cool for a second, yeah?" Rye mumbles putting the tin and a bin of ice cream down on the coffee table. "Just gonna get some spoons and shit, just make yourself comfortable, yeah?" He tells me before going back to the kitchen. I sit down on the couch and scroll through my social media for a bit, not sure what else to do with myself. Brook has posted a couple of stories with his sisters at some kind of market, Sonny uploaded a selfie of Jack and him 'working hard', Reece dm'ed him a couple random 'bros being bros' memes of guys sucking each other off but saying no homo and to my surprise Blake also dm'ed me some random joke about bigots. I send him a couple of crying laughing emoji's as Rye comes back into the room. "Should be good now." He mumbles, spooning some into a bowl for me. "Still warm." He smiles to himself and adds some ice cream. "Taste it." He instructs handing me the bowl along with a spoon.
I mumble a "Not your dog" before taking a small bite of the brown gooey goodness. The chocolate melts perfectly with the vanilla ice cream and it's basically an orgasm in my mouth. "Ryan this is unbelievable." I let out.
He grins smugly, "I know right." He says, leaning back on the couch placing the tin in between us scooping ice cream on top of it. "I am not getting up every time I want more." He simply states and starts eating directly from the tin.
"Can we watch a movie?" I ask, if we're not going to work on the project anymore I am not sitting here in unnecessary awkward silence.
Rye nods, handing me the remote control, the spoon hanging half out of his mouth. Other than with Harvey last weekend this is the most relaxed I've ever seen Rye. "You pick."
"Any preferences?" I ask opening Netflix. Rye shakes his head so I start scrolling.

"Seems like the two of them had fun." I hear Jack whisper.
"Found them like this." Robbie replies, "There was also a tin of half eaten brownies and melted ice cream, but I put that away." He adds.
Jack laughs softly, "Andy will hate this. He always goes on about finding Rye a pain in the ass, yet here he is cuddling with him on the couch." I am what? I do my best to keep my eyes shut and slowly start becoming aware of my surroundings. I am on a couch in the Beaumont-Duff house, the pillow I am laid on is not actually a pillow it's Rye's head and Rye is laying om my chest, his arms slightly wrapped around my sided. I'd get up but if I move now Rye will wake up.
"I think Andy is awake and lost." Robbie giggles, "We should safe him from our koala bear of a brother, shouldn't we?" Jack laughingly agrees and footsteps approach us.
"Come on, Fovvs." Jack nudges me, "Open your eyes you nutter." I do as told and look at Jack panicked.
"I got him, don't worry." Robbie mumbles, lifting Rye up carefully so he doesn't wake him up.
Jack hands me a cuppa and sits down across from me at the dinner table. "It's not your fault you're not so boring Rye fell asleep." He laughs, noticing I am still feeling a bit weird about the whole encounter. "I am just pretty he hasn't slept before five am in the last five months."
I shake my head, "I am not offended, I fell asleep too. I am just confused how it happened. We was just watching a movie and I wake up to you and Robbie talking."

I feel it's a bit short but I hope y'alls enjoy anyways

Uploads with out me being drunk in between? Yeah it's real. 

Thank you lot for over 1k read means a lot <3

Cheers lads

B :)x