The Fighter

“True, if you fight, there is always a chance that you might lose. But if you do not fight, you can never win.”- Taylor E. Bennet

Niall's P.O.V

I was really surprised when Angel ran off.  I think we all were.  Not to sound cocky or anything, but we are pretty famous and most teens/pre-teens would jump at the chance to stay with us.  Then again there was something different about Angel.  She appeared to old for her age, as if she dosn't have a lot of fun and has too much on her shoulders.  If she stayed with us then she would have fun and never worry about anything.  I need to find her, she saved my life so I feel I have to at least change hers.  For now, until I find her, all I can do is hope she is safe.

Louis' P.O.V

I was worried about that girl Angel.  She reminded me of my sisters and looked far to young to be on the streets like Niall assumed.  All the boys are worried but none as much as Niall, because the boys and I didn't to really talk to her like Niall did.  But she seemed nice and brought out all of our protective instincts because she was so young.  I don't know much about her, but I do know one thing. ( A/N: Sorry I just couldn't help that one)

We will find her.

Angel's P.O.V

" Good morning sunshine!" cooed a voice, disturbing my slumber.  I opened my eyes to see Jay's big brown ones inches away from me.

" Ugghh Jaaaayyy" I whined, drawing out the words. " What is so important that you must wake me up?"

" Well, I was wondering... Ifyoucouldmakemesomeofyourchocolatechippancakes?" Jay rushed the last part so I had no idea what he said though I had a feeling it had something to do with breakfast.  Jay was hopeless in the kitchen and he loved my cooking.

" Chocolate chip pancakes please?" Jay asked with puppy dog eyes.  Ugh, he knew I could never say no to his puppy dog eyes.  I tried to stay strong but with a sigh I caved in and walked into his small kitchen and started making pancakes.

~ 6 pancakes later ~

" Delicious as always Angel." Jay said after finishing his fifth pancake.

" Hmm, by the way you were inhaling them I didn't think you would have been able to taste them" I said with a smirk on my face.

" Oh, hush you." Jay playfully scolded me.  He then walked into his room to get ready for his dayjob at Nando's.

There's some things you should know about Jay.  Jay is 25 and kind of like a surrogate dad.  He is not a pedophile in anyway, I just happen to remind him of the daughter he had when he was fifteen.  I've seen pictures and I have to admit there are some serious similarities.  Sadly though, his daughter died when she was only six because of a severe allergic reaction to the nuts on her birthday cake.  She was Jake's little angel.  Ironic, huh?  Well, either way, Jay took her death really hard and became a drug addict.  He eventually stopped using drugs but sells them now.  That's his " business ".  Jay has long stopped begging to stay with him permanently because I have been adamant about staying out of the house whenever he does business.  He is trying to get out but he still has debts to pay.

" Oh, Big Mama called.  She said that she needed to talk to you when you come pick up Rock.  By the way, do you want to see a movie?"  Jay asked walking in with his work clothes, his brown hair still slightly disheveled from sleep.

" Sure, but I'm feeling like watching a comedy.  I heard Pitch Perfect is out, so I'll stop by Nando's at the end of your shift and then we'll go from there, sound good to you?"  I asked already knowing he would say yes.  Jay didn't like the fact that I fought but my argument is always that its better than prostitution or drugs.  That shuts him up.  So, on fight days he would find some way to spend a bunch of time with me.  Like he is doing today.