27

"If you don't go over there, someone else will," Chase tells me as we watch the girls dance

"If you don't go over there, someone else will," Chase tells me as we watch the girls dance. We ended up coming to a club for the night, getting in immediately because Lexi had already called ahead for a VIP table. Faye only accepts the generosity because it's for my birthday.

Speaking of Faye. She's currently dancing with Aurora, Kiki and Lexi, the four of them magnetizing, drawing all eyes to them, from all genders. I look down at my beer solemnly. "It's been weird between us. I can't make it worse," I tell him. Maddox snorts and rolls his eyes, gulping down the rest of his beer before standing up and nodding in the direction of the girls.

"That damn girl has been watching you the entire time she's been here. She's dancing for you, just like I know my girl is dancing for me, so stop being a pussy and give her what she wants," Maddox snaps and I blink.

Chase nods in agreement and orders two shots. We both down one and he stands up, pulling my hesitant ass off the seat and pushing me towards Faye.

Chase spins Lexi around and she melts into him and Kiki gets whisked away by some random guy shortly after. Faye pouts and turns to walk in the direction of the table, but I'm in her way. "Dance with me," I say, and she smiles, stepping closer. She looks shy at first, but as her eyes trail over my body, she begins to stand taller and her demeanor has changed by the time she looks into my eyes again.

Faye listens to the music and starts to effortlessly sway her hips, slowly and provocatively and all I can do is stand and watch. She bites her lip and catches my attention, and then she surprises me by grabbing my hands, placing them on her hips, and then spinning around so that we're chest to back, my hands still on her.

I stop breathing. Faye's arms lift up to link around my neck and I lean over to put my chin on her shoulder. And then her hips start to move again. Because of our position, Faye's ass is pressed against my crotch, and as soon as she starts to sway, the friction between us is impossible to ignore.

I can't control my reaction and she gasps when she feels my hard-on press against her back, but if anything, she grinds harder. "Reece" she moans, exactly as she did while dreaming and I struggle to keep my cool, my hands accidentally tightening on her hips.

"Fuck." I groan as she speeds up in time with the music, leading me. A vibration in my pocket grabs my attention, but not enough to stop what we're doing to find out.

A minute later, the single vibration turns into multiple and I know that I'm getting a call. I pull my phone out of my back pocket with one hand and see from the caller ID that Maddox is calling me.

Faye turns around when she notices my lack of enthusiasm, looking between my phone and me questioningly. I hold my phone low enough for her to see it as well and I don't bother answering because the music is so loud.

I decline the call and check my texts, seeing that Maddox texted me saying "We're leaving. Aurora is sick and everyone else is coming too."

I look at Faye and see her worried expression. I nod my head in the direction of the doors and she nods. We walk to the table where we see our friends starting to leave, Chase collects all of their belongings and Maddox is holding Aurora up, who looks paler than usual.