"I agree Felix." Someone joined the conversation.

"Right? How can them girls say such things as jokes?" Felix was still shaking his head.

"You girls are mean." Hyun Jin nodded in agreement.

"You boys are boring." Ji Yeon replied.

"Then, do you wish to break up and get back anytime you want?" Hyun Jin got Felix's back.

"LCNSJXKSKDKAKSKAKSKA SHUT UP YOU BOYS!" Ji Yeon was going crazy.

"Hehey, what is happening here?" Hyuna finally came into their view.

"I messed up." Ji Yeon said, asking Hyuna to help her using telepathy.

"Where is Yeonjun?" That was the first thing Hyun Jin asked her before Hyuna could even help her friend.

"He was here a while ago. But now, I don't know." Hyuna replied and chose a chair next to Hyun Jin.
"Whyy?" She was legit anxious when the two boys communicated with each other.

"Nothing." Hyun Jin replied and took his phone out.

"Hyunn,"
"Jin." Hyuna was in hesitation to ask him something.

"Yep?"

"Are you annoyed with me or anything?" She blinked innocently.

"Aniya, what did you do?"
"Is there a reason for me be annoyed?" Hyun Jin shifted his gaze from the phone to Hyuna.

"No no! I am just curious. I feel like you are being cold right now." Hyuna honestly said.

"Really?" Hyun Jin felt guilty for making Hyuna thought that he was ignoring her.

But the plan was the plan.

"Are you sure?" Hyuna refused to believe in Hyun Jin and his denial.

"Yes Hyuna. Don't mind me."

"How can I not? What if we fight for real again?" Anxiety hit her.

"Aigoo, stop overthinking." Hyun Jin wanted to gave in the act.

"All right! You are all dismissed."the founder said and the students got up from their chairs.

____

San Francisco Cafe,

The four girls ended up at the cafe when the boys were vanishing from their sight.

"I think, they are doing something without our knowing." Ji Yeon began suspecting as Felix wasn't replying her texts but was actually online.

"Like what? They better not be planning some shitty prank on us." Chaeyoung pulled her chair to be closer with Ji Yeon.

"Hyun Jin sounded cold just now." Hyuna was still paranoid.

"Like out of the sudden?" Nayong asked, generating some ideas.

"Hrmmm. So suddenly. I am so anxious with myself now." Hyuna shrugged pathetically.

"He is acting. I am sure." Ji Yeon jumped into conclusion.
"And this Lee Felix is ignoring my texts. I will ignore him forever from now on."

"I wonder if you could do that?" Hyuna made a face to Ji Yeon, knowing that Ji Yeon won't actually ignore Felix to the limit.